fullbug

Explosion On Oil Rig

I cant seem to stop the rig from exploding after awhile, I have tried putting firefighters on the rig, and using as many fireboats as I can but it doesnt help, at the beginning of the mission it mentions something about shutting off stuff, likely the gas, cant figure out what to do there, any advise?

I checked here for walkthroughs for this mission but couldnt find any....

http://emergency-planet.com/index.php?opti...4&Itemid=72

Guest zman

I cant seem to stop the rig from exploding after awhile, I have tried putting firefighters on the rig, and using as many fireboats as I can but it doesnt help, at the beginning of the mission it mentions something about shutting off stuff, likely the gas, cant figure out what to do there, any advise?

I checked here for walkthroughs for this mission but couldnt find any....

http://emergency-planet.com/index.php?opti...4&Itemid=72

Which mission number is this?

Guest Clark00

All I know is that there are three panels to shut down with the engineer.#1 Panel in building next to the oil pump.#2 Two button panels on the opposite side of Panel #1. I can't seem to get past that mission either.

There is a great site called emergency-planet.com. It gave great walkthroughs, but it was unfortunetally hacked. Hopefully it will come back soon. This mission reminds me of the BP oil spill. My dad works at the Whiting refinary and they might file for bankruptcy. Anyway, walkthrough-

1. Send a heli with an engineer to the helipad and land. Use the engineer to ender a building (click the command) and turn off the control panel.

2. Send 3 fire boats to each side of the rig. (NOT by the docks!)

3. Send 1-2 motorboats to the landing point, load 1 up with 4 HAZMAT FF (dekon truck needed!), and the other with 4 FF. Once you send them to the rig, use the boats to rescue to drowning workers.

4. Remove the 4 workers from in and near the chain-fence area to the edge of the rig. This will prevent them from getting hurt from the toxic gas.

5. Hook up the FF to any hydrant available near the fire. Put 1 on the small bridge thing by the chain fence.

6. Use your engineer to disconnect any pipes on the North side of the rig. (Flashing red buttons.)

7. Then, put him back in the heli and use it to hook up any victims by the tanks.

8. Send 1-2 MCUs to the dock and send the motorboats and heli there.

9. Rescue the rest of the victims (some probably will die) and put out the rest of the fires. If you want, you can get more FF or send your HAZMAT FF to put out the fires.

10. Then just do the usual at the end of any mission. Send everything to HQ.

*Hope this helps! I'd give you the link if the website was up.* ;)