Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod Bugs

If you have found a bug in the LA mod please report it here.

You can find a list with all reported and confirmed bugs below:

Bugs in v1.6:

- The LAPD motorcycle keeps following a patrol path after officer gets off.

- Small traffic cone & Rollback truck issues.

- Problems with 'Buy FBI agent' commands in multiplayer (FBI agent isn't assigned to right player)

- Certain video cards have problems with showing up the wheels and doors of the FBI command vehicle. To fix it: click here

- Vehicles don't park correctly at the third parking lot in front of the police station on the Deluxe freeplaymap.

- USCG helicopter is missing the command to pick up persons.

- Some small issues with the patrol paths.

Mission patch bugs:

- None reported yet

Bugs which cannot be fixed:

- Mission 2: The gas canister can't be closed sometimes. (Restart game to fix this)

- Mission 3: The bomb case can't be picked up sometimes. (Restart game to fix this)

- The automatic weapons and PSG-1 always hit when the target is in range, no matter if there are any blocking objects.

Hoppah

Edited by Hoppah

When the FBI Guy aims with the sniper he doesn't lay down like he's suppose to.

He first kneels, so you can choose an angle to shoot from.

Click again to let him lay down.

You can only shoot within an angle of 60 degrees, so that's why you have to choose the angle in kneeled position first.

Did you do that?

He first kneels, so you can choose an angle to shoot from.

Click again to let him lay down.

You can only shoot within an angle of 60 degrees, so that's why you have to choose the angle in kneeled position first.

Did you do that?

Ah okay. I got it. :)

Hello !

Some bugs :

- led patterns doesn't work on LAFD ambulance, LAPD slicktop car, LAPD undercover car

That's all for moment

But great job Hoppah

Can you be more specific by what you mean regarding LED patterns don't work? Do you not see any flashing lights?

PS : i prefer 1.5 sirens as 1.6, just more realistic

Realistic is defined as: portraying an object like it is in everyday life.

The sirens in 1.5 were unrealistic in that they were not the ones used by Los Angeles units and even included some tones that were illegal in this state.

The tones from 1.4 and now 1.6 are damn near spot on from what we utilize in this area, which makes them realistic.

If you like the unrealistic tones from 1.5, they have been included as well and please see the main thread on how to install them.

Mike

Guest francismori7

New bug: when you send Fire Engine #1 to the fire station, it gets in the good side, but, just sets the angle so it is not in the good side.

Picture if needed, I have one.

Guest Chain1234

In my game, some of the red strobe lights flash, there just solid. (Slicktop, motorbike, undercover car). However, the red flashing grill lights on the vehicles that have them work.

Guest francismori7
In my game, some of the red strobe lights flash, there just solid. (Slicktop, motorbike, undercover car). However, the red flashing grill lights on the vehicles that have them work.

Same for me. Easy to fix but, is stupid because will not allow multiplayer. :(

Also known as "Steady Burners". Its a feature, not a bug.

Guest Chain1234
Also known as "Steady Burners". Its a feature, not a bug.

I though the the steady burners were on the light bars? Wouldnt make sense to have one steady burner while the blue light is flashing beside it on the unmarked.

Sure.

I guess that happened just once? Then it's not really a bug.

About the lights:

To keep it simple, All Emergency vehicles must have at least one steady burn (a not flashing light) in real life.

Most of them can be found in the lightbars, otherwise in mirror lights or grille lights. So it's not bug in the mod. You can even find the feature in the change list. Mikesphotos posted information about lights in his topic. He changed most of the lights in my mod and most of them are almost identical to real life now. It's not strange. Lights aren't about cool patterns.

Guest JeffreyCor

Ammusing "bug", my motorcycle officer was on patrol when he stopped behind a burned out vehicle (prior call waiting for the tow truck). So I had my officer get off and direct traffic around. When the tow truck arrived and took away the wreck, the motorcycle drove away leaving the rider standing there. :1046274367_lol: Perhaps, if possible, adding a stop or something like that command to execute when the get off bike button is pressed similer to how cars stop when the directional lights are turned on?

Ammusing "bug", my motorcycle officer was on patrol when he stopped behind a burned out vehicle (prior call waiting for the tow truck). So I had my officer get off and direct traffic around. When the tow truck arrived and took away the wreck, the motorcycle drove away leaving the rider standing there. :1046274367_lol: Perhaps, if possible, adding a stop or something like that command to execute when the get off bike button is pressed similer to how cars stop when the directional lights are turned on?

That's a small bug in the motorcycle script. Thanks. :)

Guest francismori7

Big fire fighting boat has texture bug; it displays Los Angeles Fire Department correctly on one side, but, reversed on the other.

Thanks ;)