thossi69

Mission 6 - Bungee Jumper

I'm gonna need somebody to give me a walkthrough the mission, because every strategy that i come up with fails.

1st problem i had was the person kept dying when i tried picking her up because a train came as soon as i picked her up.

2nd problem, now i just let the train run her over and then pick her up, i did that, and now i'm getting 'Too many casulties' :/

*sorry for my bad grammar, i'm extremely tired and frustrated.*

Hello

here is the walktrough ;)

http://www.emergency-planet.com/index.php?...5&Itemid=56

1st you must let the train go over the lady and heal her there with a doctor and then pick her up with the paramedics when she is stabilized bring her then to the hospital.

then there are 2 other wounded persons,one in the water and one under a tree by the water but you will find more info in the walktrough ;)

you must bring all the 3 wounded persons allive to the hospital.

greetz emer

Hello

here is the walktrough ;)

http://www.emergency-planet.com/index.php?...5&Itemid=56

1st you must let the train go over the lady and heal her there with a doctor and then pick her up with the paramedics when she is stabilized bring her then to the hospital.

then there are 2 other wounded persons,one in the water and one under a tree by the water but you will find more info in the walktrough ;)

you must bring all the 3 wounded persons allive to the hospital.

greetz emer

Yeah, i already finished it and now i'm stuck on another mission, haha, but thanks anyways :)

No you don't, you need to let the engineer walk across the bridge to change the signal. If the doc reaches the lady when she's hit by the train it's too late.