Guest Kana

Supervisor's voice

Hi!

So, I need a program with i can make about same voice like Supervisor's voice (he tell what happened and were ect..).

Because i am making Finland mod and I must translate his voice to finnish.

There are supervisor voices (missionbriefings and hints) and video's (like the freeplay events)!

You can find the video's in this folder:

...\Emergency 4\Data\Lang\[lang]\Supervisor\

And the audio files in this folder

...\Emergency 4\Data\Lang\[lang]\Audio\FX\voices\Hints

and

...\Emergency 4\Data\Lang\[lang]\Audio\FX\voices\Mission

[lang] can be 'en', 'de' or 'fr' depending on your game language.

The folders might be different too, but this how it looks like in Emergency 4 Deluxe. :)

If you want to translate the whole game, you need to make 100's of audio recordings (and merge them with a video).

Yea, i know were i can found those files. But i mean, how i can edit his voice. So is somewhere any good program to edit his voice or make new voice, what however hear about same than his orginal voice.

Yea, i know were i can found those files. But i mean, how i can edit his voice. So is somewhere any good program to edit his voice or make new voice, what however hear about same than his orginal voice.

You need to use a recording program to record all the voices. For the video's, you can replace the audio track with your voice. You can use Windows Movie Maker for that.

But it's alot of work nevertheless.

The Best program to use especially due to its price (Free) is Audacity, of course you'll also need a mic which I'm sure you have. The program isn't particulalry complex and very user friendly, even if you haven't use this type of software berfore. Of course there are more professional options too..... sonor, Protools, etc. but far more expensive and you don't need those features for simple voice editing.

If you need anymore help with Audacity let me know.

Guest Kana
The Best program to use especially due to its price (Free) is Audacity, of course you'll also need a mic which I'm sure you have. The program isn't particulalry complex and very user friendly, even if you haven't use this type of software berfore. Of course there are more professional options too..... sonor, Protools, etc. but far more expensive and you don't need those features for simple voice editing.

If you need anymore help with Audacity let me know.

Yeah, thanks for help! I have mic or cource and those programs ect, so i dont think i have more problems. :)