Commander Rasseru

Places in the World for Mods

I wonder why we don't have any EM fans from "The land Down Under"?

Where in the World: Australia

Where in Australia: Sydney

Time: Today

I heard they have lots of bush fires down there.

I'm a fan! :P

I'd love to see a Australian Mod.

I could provide photos/information/etc for anyone who'd be willing to work as a team!

And as for the bushfires, we do have a a lot, but were well prepared to handle them!

where: America

Place: small town

Time: modern

why: i think it will add another demention of play for fans a change from the big city avenues to small county roads with farms

comments are welcome ;)

Where: The Four Corners is a region of the United States consisting of southwest Colorado, northwest New Mexico, northeast Arizona and southeast Utah.

When: The present

style: Modern

Reason: it has a lot of diffrent emergency services and most could get to other states in a few minutes and it is very unique

That would be really cool, although it seems that it would be hard to incorporate all of the services from each state. Just so many units.

I wonder why we don't have any EM fans from "The land Down Under"?

Where in the World: Australia

Where in Australia: Sydney

Time: Today

I heard they have lots of bush fires down there.

I'll put my vote in for Sydney, NSW, Australia and i'm a NSW Firefighter as well

Place: Alaska

City: Anchorage or Juneau

Time: 2010

Style of map: CPMPLETELY NEW MAP! Snowy like the Winter Mountain mod (Winterburg or whatever). Some ice that makes vehicles slip; only for accidents, though. Harbor and a place for float planes to land on the water and on the ice (which is quit fun!).

Two or three stations, a police station and a small parking somewhere, a hospital with multiple bays for more ambulances and a lot for them to park in.

By the way NFK? Could you make ONE OR TWO models for me? Thanks, even if you said no so I know you know...

Edited by puppysboy222

^thats a great idea, but i doubt the ice slips or float planes are possible. I wish. I love the snow/ice and we usually get one good snow every 2 or 3 years and thats when i kick in the 4x4 and push stupid teenagers out of the ice trying to drive old school Civics,Eclipses and sport cars in general when there a foot of snow on top of an inch or two of ice. This year was really bad as we had a TON of freezing rain for like a day and then it turned to snow. For comparison, an inch of snow in Chicago, and every ones fine. We get an inch of snow and its chaos.

Anyways back on topic, I agree an Aussie Mod would be cool.

^thats a great idea, but i doubt the ice slips or float planes are possible. I wish. I love the snow/ice and we usually get one good snow every 2 or 3 years and thats when i kick in the 4x4 and push stupid teenagers out of the ice trying to drive old school Civics,Eclipses and sport cars in general when there a foot of snow on top of an inch or two of ice. This year was really bad as we had a TON of freezing rain for like a day and then it turned to snow. For comparison, an inch of snow in Chicago, and every ones fine. We get an inch of snow and its chaos.

Anyways back on topic, I agree an Aussie Mod would be cool.

For ice slips, make an incedent where you have to stop traffic, somehow pull them out (I will try to see if a tow truck that ain't a flatbed will work), and tow the vehicle. If this is not done in a timley manner, there could be an explosion. By the floatys, I mean that you can make an area with floatplanes around a small strip of lighter or darker ice were the airport goes.

And I know a website for Roseville somewhere else; it has pictures of the units and stations, including what units go into them. Actually, I might start that now...with a different mod team then the one now.

Why you pick Nagasaki?

I actully dont know, just like the city for some reason i dont know myself :juggle:

I got another one

Place: Russia

Where: Omsk or Moscow

Time: Modern

Hey.

Place in the World : Denmark/DK

Where in Denmark : Copenhagen/København

Time of place : Today World

Style : Modern, like they are today

You can see some pictures here if you are interested.

http://www.beredskabsbilleder.dk/

just write København where there stand "Søg ..." (it's down left) and press "Vis" or ask me what vehicles it's further concerns, if you consider making a mod about Copenhagen.

Good holiday everybody :)

Guest Vampireks
Place in the World : Spain

Where in Spain: Madrid, barcelona or vasque country

Time of place : Today World

We have some very ugly and bad police cars ... citroen c4 LOL !

http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/4890/35321300dc1ut0.jpg

hahaha, of course, we have nissan primera too, but well, we have:

EMS Ambulance - Cruz Roja

Police:

Policia Nacional

Guardia Civil

And we have G.E.O. (Grupo Especial de Operaciones - Special Operations Group) force (like SWAT Team (Well, Spanish group :P))

For more information PM.

Greats, Vampireks.

Guest zeke555666
Place: Alaska

City: Anchorage or Juneau

Time: 2010

Style of map: CPMPLETELY NEW MAP! Snowy like the Winter Mountain mod (Winterburg or whatever). Some ice that makes vehicles slip; only for accidents, though. Harbor and a place for float planes to land on the water and on the ice (which is quit fun!).

Two or three stations, a police station and a small parking somewhere, a hospital with multiple bays for more ambulances and a lot for them to park in.

By the way NFK? Could you make ONE OR TWO models for me? Thanks, even if you said no so I know you know...

That would be awesome i always wanted to make one in the snow and have it in alaska with different types of emergencies

Guest zeke555666
Well hey! If I could get four modelers then that could happen :rolleyes:;)

i mean i could but im new to modeling and still need to learn hhow to put them in the game

i mean i could but im new to modeling and still need to learn hhow to put them in the game

Sweet! That mean five mdelers, three main modelers, and two "part time" modelers...

Hey Commander Rasseru. When do you deside which city you will make a mod about?

Tokyo mod.