Commander Rasseru

Places in the World for Mods

Where: Australia

Town: Sydney

Time: Present

Why: Because Australia is cool!

Cool! some else thinks that city would be neat to do.

Where: Brazil

Town: São Paulo

Why: São Paulo Fire Department is very cool!!!

Wow! That a whole different world there.

Isn't that a huge city with blocks and blocks of over 20 floor Apartment?

I think its like super huge like cities in Japan?

Guest I-VELA

Place in the World : Italy

Where in Italy : Florence

Time of place : Today World

Style : Modern Style

Pretty easy to create as Florence itself is not a big city... could be really interesting to have all the extremely different and complex italian firefighters vehicles... not so complicated instead creating police vehicles (most FIAT or Alfa Romeo) or EMS ambulances (mainly Fiat Ducato or Renault Master) as they look more or less the same way (even if with different liveries).

Think about it...

Lorenzo

Place in the World : Sweden

Where in Sweden : Stockholm

Style : Modern Style

I've always dreamed of a swedish mod, but since i can't mod it's kinda difficult to make one. A Stockholm mod can be challenging since stockholm has many small and narrow streets and big highway and it's very old ancient buildings with new modern ones.

Guest St.JohnAmbulance

Place in the World: Malaysia

Where in Malaysia: Peninsular of Malaysia

Time of place: Present

Malaysia is not an rich country, so those emergency service have not much vehicle but what Malaysia have is various kinds of Ambulance Fleet. From General Hospital, Rescue 999, St. John Ambulance, St. John Ambulance of Malaysia - E.M.A.S (Emergency Medical Assistance Service) with first respond paramedic motorbike, Red Cresent, Government Polyclinic Ambulances, Maha-mas (Private Ambulance Service), Volunteer Fire Department (with ambulances).

Various Ambulance, Various usage but One objective - Saves More Life! One Country One Number - 999!

Notice: If someone would like to create this mod, and since I don't know how to modeling or skinning, I might provide some details, pictures of Malaysia local agencies: Polis Diraja Malaysia (Malaysian Royal Police), Government Hospital's ambulances, Rescue 999's fire engines and ambulances, St. John Ambulance of Malaysia's ambulance and first responder bikes, Red Cresent's ambulances, Malaysian Fire Rescue Association's fire engines, etc.

Add Excalibur94@hotmail.com for more details.

post-2432-1218293369_thumb.jpg

post-2432-1218293449_thumb.jpg

post-2432-1218293468_thumb.jpg

post-2432-1218301879_thumb.gif

post-2432-1218301892_thumb.jpg

post-2432-1218301903_thumb.jpg

post-2432-1218301945_thumb.jpg

post-2432-1218301965_thumb.jpg

post-2432-1218301990_thumb.jpg

post-2432-1218302171_thumb.jpg

post-2432-1218302180_thumb.jpg

post-2432-1218302205_thumb.jpg

post-2432-1218302240_thumb.jpg

post-2432-1218302252_thumb.jpg

Place in the World: Malaysia

Where in Malaysia: Peninsular of Malaysia

Time of place: Present

Malaysia is not an rich country, so those emergency service have not much vehicle but what Malaysia have is various kinds of Ambulance Fleet. From General Hospital, Rescue 999, St. John Ambulance, St. John Ambulance of Malaysia - E.M.A.S (Emergency Medical Assistance Service) with first respond paramedic motorbike, Red Cresent, Government Polyclinic Ambulances, Maha-mas (Private Ambulance Service), Volunteer Fire Department (with ambulances).

Various Ambulance, Various usage but One objective - Saves More Life! One Country One Number - 999!

Notice: If someone would like to create this mod, and since I don't know how to modeling or skinning, I might provide some details, pictures of Malaysia local agencies: Polis Diraja Malaysia (Malaysian Royal Police), Government Hospital's ambulances, Rescue 999's fire engines and ambulances, St. John Ambulance of Malaysia's ambulance and first responder bikes, Red Cresent's ambulances, Malaysian Fire Rescue Association's fire engines, etc.

Add Excalibur94@hotmail.com for more details.

I like their Police motorbikes! I look cool!

Malaysia would be a cool Mod...

Guest St.JohnAmbulance
I like their Police motorbikes! I look cool!

Malaysia would be a cool Mod...

Come on! It will be a good mod... What we need is only few persons who are best in modeling, skinning and some time!.. If we do... I'm sure it will a good mod.

Add Excalibur94@hotmail.com for more details.. Let's do it! Make the mod and be the MAN!

For The Service Of Mankind,

DylanPong.

post-2432-1218363810_thumb.jpg

post-2432-1218363828_thumb.jpg

Come on! It will be a good mod... What we need is only few persons who are best in modeling, skinning and some time!.. If we do... I'm sure it will a good mod.

Add Excalibur94@hotmail.com for more details.. Let's do it! Make the mod and be the MAN!

For The Service Of Mankind,

DylanPong.

I only like the Motorbikes. They use Honda bikes! That's the best type Police Motorbike I say!

http://policecar.nomaki.jp/vfr800p.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnaWs2hodbs...feature=related

This is the video I saw... of Malaysia.

Guest St.JohnAmbulance

Place in the World: Any Modern Country.

Where: Anywhere.

Time of Place:Present

Style: Quarrantine.

As virus spreads... (Like Doomsday everyone who watched it should know.. lol)

Here we are at page 4.... Any one has any more good ideas?

Place in the World: Japan

Where in Japan: Osaka

Style: Japanese and Modern

Great area! The City of Kobe is near by the had a Earthquake in 1995. Bless those who are alive.

Kyoto the old capital of Japan... Alot of old buildings and lot of nature in that city.

Osaka is the 2nd biggest city in Japan. Is inside a bay area with many big and small rivers in the city. It has alot of canals too. Good for water missions. Also all the Density of a huge city is great and aslo the departments cover alot of land area.

How about this mod.

Place in the World: New England

Where in New England:Connecticut,Rhode Island,Massachusetts.

Time of place: Today World

Style:Modern

How about these missions.

1.Barn fire Enfield,CT

2.Car acident in highway.(I-90)

3.Hurricane hits New England.

4.Tornado in Rhode Island.

5.Polic Chase.Chase Begins I Rhode Island and go thru CT and MASS.

Freeplay

1.Play 4 citys,Choose one

1.Boston,Mass.Control Police in that state

2.Hartford,CT.Control Police in that state

3.Providence,RI.Control Police in that state

4.All the citys and it is one big map.

How about these missions.

1.Barn fire Enfield,CT

2.Car acident in highway.(I-90)

3.Hurricane hits New England.

4.Tornado in Rhode Island.

5.Polic Chase.Chase Begins I Rhode Island and go thru CT and MASS.

Freeplay

1.Play 4 citys,Choose one

1.Boston,Mass.Control Police in that state

2.Hartford,CT.Control Police in that state

3.Providence,RI.Control Police in that state

4.All the citys and it is one big map.

The point is to sell the idea of mod and it's area....not how to make it.

Town: São Paulo

Why: São Paulo Fire Department is very cool!!!

I'd like that because I was born in Brazil, but I would say that Rio de Janeiro would be a much better place, because of the BOPE (Special Police Operations Battalion).

Where in Brazil: Rio de Janeiro

Time: Today

Style: Modern and poor at the Favelas (Shanty towns) around the city.

Exactly my dream aswell. Mostly i want to create one for Kristiansund.N but basically i don't care if there were a Norway mod out there.

But in case of the creation of such mod shouldn't THW be a combination of Statens Vegvesen and Viking Redningstjeneste?

In Progress

Place in the World : The Netherlands

Where in The Netherlands : The Hague (scheveiningen)

Style : Modern

Why: They have all, harbor, beach,home of the Queen, military bases. al kind of international organisations (as the ICTY, OPCW, ICC) and that brings extra police tasks with it, like embassy/international organisation guarding (by police:P) we only don't have a airfield in The Hague (but near by we have a former airfield of the dutch airforce "Valkenburg")

If needed i can deliver the needed photographs (live close to The Hague my self)

Where: The Four Corners is a region of the United States consisting of southwest Colorado, northwest New Mexico, northeast Arizona and southeast Utah.

When: The present

style: Modern

Reason: it has a lot of diffrent emergency services and most could get to other states in a few minutes and it is very unique