Commander Rasseru

Places in the World for Mods

What about Scotland? or is it all the same in the U.K.?

Some Nations are kind of boring if is it all the same every where... Other nations it abit different but still cool.

They're kind of different. The vehicles would be different, like Wales would use Land Rovers (lol, sterotyping :P)

If i'm correct in thinking, London has two different police forces. One of which has red police cars.

The colour scheme tends to be the same - white paint, a form of stripe and the province police badge (i like the police cars with the orange and blue stripe, but i don't know where they are from :( )

Personally, i think if there was a Britain mod, it should be based in the 60's 70's or 80's. That's when the emergency service vehicles looked good.

London has one main police force > Metropolitan police and then in the VERY CENTRE OF LONDON, a small police force called the city of london police. They cover a small area but as you would imagine it is busy.

Location in the world: Wales, United Kingdom

Location in Wales: Cardiff City

Time: Present day

I was just thinking - it would be interesting if there was a mod based on ArmA - but not tanks and soldiers. More like having to evacuate injured troops and civilians during the attack on South Sahrani

In ArmA: Armed Assault, it is based on an island called sahrani, which is split in two. American troops are there on a peacekeeping mission and before they pull out, north attacks south and pushes the army really far back until the navy arrives.

Place in world: Sahrani

Where in Sahrani: South province - consisiting of the main cities

Time of place: today world

Theme: Desert, war

Rome? hand pumps for a gas explosion? lol, they wouldnt have gas explosions :P

Man gets mauled by lion in Coliseum

Emperor gets murdered. Ooh, they need to make a show like Reno 911! only with an Urban Cohort - it could be called Rome 210AD!

I think It would be awesome to do a historic mod.( probably Impossible)

Counrty: United States

City: any major metroploitan area

Time: 19th Century

Specfic Items: horse drawn steamers, pump carts, hosecarts, compete to beat other fire departments to scene and get into fights with them when they arrive. Then have to face a real challenge of limited resources and technology. Really it wouldn't be worth doing if you didn't have to deal with water supply though.

I think It would be awesome to do a historic mod.( probably Impossible)

Counrty: United States

City: any major metroploitan area

Time: 19th Century

Specfic Items: horse drawn steamers, pump carts, hosecarts, compete to beat other fire departments to scene and get into fights with them when they arrive. Then have to face a real challenge of limited resources and technology. Really it wouldn't be worth doing if you didn't have to deal with water supply though.

How can you make a EM mod for any thing past 1950s? If so it really hard to do.... it like remodeling every thing. Plus Horses would be slow.... and hard to model with a cart.... Plus remodeling the game maps and building models to be like back then.

Would EM be fun to playing in the far past?

Till I see some one making old things in the past and it works in EM... I'm not sure it will work...

Thats the same for the Romans, the far future, Wars, etc.... lol :P

Hoppah if you like your Ideas so much? Why don't you make that mod... ;)

You could feasibly do a mod (in the U.S. at least) from about 1915 or so on. for most of the twenieth century U.S> departments have been using motorized vehicles in some number, I've been playing with the idea of putting some classic units in game as soon as I pick up zmodeler....so we'll see.

I agree Horses would be a near impossible to do, but a game set at that time would be cool and challenging.

You could feasibly do a mod (in the U.S. at least) from about 1915 or so on. for most of the twenieth century U.S> departments have been using motorized vehicles in some number, I've been playing with the idea of putting some classic units in game as soon as I pick up zmodeler....so we'll see.

I agree Horses would be a near impossible to do, but a game set at that time would be cool and challenging.

I only said least "1950s" because the Equipment and objects will be harder to make... But like I said... some one has to researcher it and design it to work....

Yah I've been looking at that factor too...Hey we'll see what I can do I've been around alot of antique apparatus in my life and kow a good deal of firefighting history and history in general, so I figure I may stand a chance.

Yah I've been looking at that factor too...Hey we'll see what I can do I've been around alot of antique apparatus in my life and kow a good deal of firefighting history and history in general, so I figure I may stand a chance.

Good Luck with that! Old Dude! :1046275747_biggthumpup:

Like to see what happens.

Guest LJohnsen
A mod of Norway.. :schreiben:

Police=Politi.

:gruebel:Fire Dept=Brannvesen.

Amulance=Ambulanse.

THW=Staens Vegvesen

Exactly my dream aswell. Mostly i want to create one for Kristiansund.N but basically i don't care if there were a Norway mod out there.

But in case of the creation of such mod shouldn't THW be a combination of Statens Vegvesen and Viking Redningstjeneste?

Guest HPVFD236

Where: Maryland

Town: Prince George County

Station: Kentland 33

Time: Present

Why: Cause they are amazing, and im already making that mod