Commander Rasseru

Places in the World for Mods

Did some gave a idea of a mod in Hawaii yet? Trying to think of a place where you have to use boats a lot.

Ooohh! Ooohh! *me's hand shoots up* I did! I did! I did! Here's a different one of Hawaii:

Place in the World: Hawaii

Where in Hawaii: Honolulu

Time: 1980s

Which cars/stations: Any!

Where: Norway

Where in Norway: Bergen

Time: Modern

A mod of Norway.. :schreiben:

Police=Politi.

Fire Dept=Brannvesen.

Amulance=Ambulanse.

THW=Staens Vegvesen

Exactly my dream aswell. Mostly i want to create one for Kristiansund.N but basically i don't care if there were a Norway mod out there.

But in case of the creation of such mod shouldn't THW be a combination of Statens Vegvesen and Viking Redningstjeneste?

I second these ideas, as for vehicle information, I've got a lot on southern Hedmark :)

As for THW, Statens Vegvesen would be out of the question as they don't have any units except control units so my suggestion is Civil Defence http://www.sivilforsvaret.no

We in the Civil Defence have tents, CBRN unit m.m.

Also, a game world of Glåmdal (Kongsvinger og Grue) would be nice :)

THough probably too big for the game unless we get the New York gang to help :)

A Norwegian Civil Defence in EM4 is something I've been thinking about for ages, I've got information, suggestions and photos but no scripting or modelling skills....

(SUPPLIMENTING INFO: THW = CIVIL DEFENCE IN GERMANY)

Where in the world : Argentina

Where in Argentina : Buenos Aires

Time : Today

and i want a New York modifikation mod too, but it looks like the NY mod never will be released

here there are some Pics of Buenos Aires ambulances and police cars

same_ambulancia.jpg

ysxq.jpg

post-9438-1263847676_thumb.jpg

Why won't it?

The team have done a lot of work on the mod and good mods take a lot of time to do. Be patient and don't say that it will never be released.

Really!? :ohm

I thought the mod was dead! It would be great if the Ny mod will be ready some day. :)

where: America

Place: small town

Time: modern

why: i think it will add another demention of play for fans a change from the big city avenues to small county roads with farms

comments are welcome ;)

I love the idea... I was going to make one until I found I know nothing about moding. I have made sketch models a while back before I agot em3 or 4. I am attempting to learn how to script. Hopefully in a year or two i can start something maybe!