Newfoundking

My Book

Indeed that they don't but, I have lawyers :P And I think they hate EA as much as the rest of us..

Well I'm fine with them, as long as they mind their own flowering business, and leave my book alone :)

I will be hoping to finish book 1 soon, as my girlfriend is on study lock down, and aside from the plane crash scheduled for thursday, I have nothing to do for a week... :) I will get some writing in there :P

EDIT

I just finished Draft 2. I will do some editing, so wish me luck :)

Anyways, I have just completed the final version of draft 2 for the book, I did that yesterday after the whole thing we had on the go. It's ready now, and I will just have it edited then it's good to go, hopefully :)

JAB DELETE SOME MESSAGES! I need at least one free slot!

Anyways, I have just completed the final version of draft 2 for the book, I did that yesterday after the whole thing we had on the go. It's ready now, and I will just have it edited then it's good to go, hopefully :)

JAB DELETE SOME MESSAGES! I need at least one free slot!

Yay! I am a HUGE fan of the book, and I am currently working on one. I need to type it up though because it is in my journal with my sloppyish hand writting. Keep it up!

There are no more chapters for this book, this was merely a teaser 10 chapter draft.. I have added several more chapters, elaborated, and overall improved this book all together. It will be going up soon, and will be for sale. It is longer than what is up here, and more or less is better.. I changed a couple names, and did it up in a nice package.

I am currently working on doing up book two, making it into a better version of what I already have, then putting up a teaser for it too, not as in depth as this one, but enough so you get the general drift, and hopefully persuade the readers into getting book 2.

I'll have the eBook up soon, and hopefully people will be interested in it :)

Just to those interested in this book, I haven't let it die, in fact I have done the complete opposite... For those of you who have watched the Writing and Writers topic, I have actually began publishing this book. I am about a week or so away from being ready to sell. I just need to get a few things down, such as a profile picture of myself for the website, the actual website and of course the cover for the book.. I think I will be selling the paper back for $10.99 with a largely discounted eBook version for about $4-$6

Nothing is 100% final yet, I am still in the process of making everything ready, but it's almost there!

Just to those interested in this book, I haven't let it die, in fact I have done the complete opposite... For those of you who have watched the Writing and Writers topic, I have actually began publishing this book. I am about a week or so away from being ready to sell. I just need to get a few things down, such as a profile picture of myself for the website, the actual website and of course the cover for the book.. I think I will be selling the paper back for $10.99 with a largely discounted eBook version for about $4-$6

Nothing is 100% final yet, I am still in the process of making everything ready, but it's almost there!

Finally :D cant wate to get the paperback!

Hey, thought I'd post an update. The book has finally gone through everything it needs. I am currently distributing on the web, and I will provide the link now to one of my distribution sites. You can purchase the eBook for $5.99 and the actual physical paperback for 10.99 plus shipping and handling (however much UPS will charge.. varies by location.)

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at the listed email on the storefront, or via PM here. Book signings may be offered in certain situations, at customers expense

http://stores.lulu.com/Daveburke

Hey, thought I'd post an update. The book has finally gone through everything it needs. I am currently distributing on the web, and I will provide the link now to one of my distribution sites. You can purchase the eBook for $5.99 and the actual physical paperback for 10.99 plus shipping and handling (however much UPS will charge.. varies by location.)

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at the listed email on the storefront, or via PM here. Book signings may be offered in certain situations, at customers expense

http://stores.lulu.com/Daveburke

Cool it sounds real good

Cool it sounds real good

Thank you, remember currently, this is the only way you can purchase this book... The full version of it that is.

Is the Cover made in em4?

The cover is made with certain vehicles and modified models from EM4.. All used by permission of original authors.

It looks pretty good. I'm impressed it came out so good from a close shot like that from em4. Nice job.

I used a few things from Em4, however not em4 itself ;) I'd like to thank Mikey for a good bit with the layout of the shot as well as a few models for it.. I can't remember if I included a special unreleased model in there, or if that's hidden under text/shadows

I read the 1st chapter of this book and I already like it! Very realisticly fictional! :beer:

I'm assuming you mean on the storefront? That's the prologue, and although it does open up the whole series and lead us all in, it has nothing to do with the main characters. Well it doesn't include them, later on we see it has EVERYTHING to do with EVERYONE ;) Spoiler I dear say?