Newfoundking

Guess the Emergency Vehicle Challenge

Okay, This isn't really an EMP sponsored event, but, well it's not an event, just a little fun game. I got the Idea from Police garage's guess the police car challenge, well this one is a lot more open, All you have to do is say the place where it's from. So for example, if I put a RNC car(police car from my town) I would say RNC, St. John's NL Canada. I'll start it off with something fun to guess.

rnc.jpg

here is something simple and you cant see any logo!

RULES UPDATED

1. If you took the picture yourself, make sure that there are pics of the department/rig somewhere else on the internet so people can have something to base it on, because otherwise only people who can recognize the unit from what they've seen in real life can guess the answer. so Basically, if you took it make sure you can find other pictures of this department somewhere else, or else you'll be Disqualified

2. make sure that there is something to go on. Other words use common sense. The car in question must be at 1/4 of the picture, and the main thing in it... So that means you can't use far away pictures. At least show a logo. If not, then you will be DQ'd and someone else will step in. So no far away pics that you cannot recognize the vehicle.

3.NO PHOTO SHOPPING! Photo shopping of any sort isn't allowed, so no blurring or censoring anything in the picture. So you cannot black out a name or logo at all! However you can crop the picture if there is like other vehicles that would distract the main object... like three departments police cars, you can block out the ones you aren't using. BUT ONLY if they are from different departments.

4. One guess per post

Edited by Newfoundking

never said i took it in NE Ohio, huh?

well, Youngstown pd or EMS then?

what i said was it wasnt a vehicle from NE Ohio, but i did take it in NE Ohio, it is from a major city near NE Ohio, but not in Ohio

i will say this, i have seen a fire truck in a parade in Cleveland that was from NYC, so dont think all cities only have vehicles from their own city...

you sir, are correct,even tho its 5300, now it is your turn!

already changed the numbers, saw so many numbers come by on the search :1046275767_ugly::rolleyes:

Well let's see...

post-261-1208379821_thumb.jpg

It's a vehicle from a Dutch Fire department used for beach patrols in the summer. It can also be used to transport wounded from the beach to the road (where the ambulance hopefully awaits).

Same question: what fire department? First person to name the city wins.

Good luck!

Correct the vehicle is owned by the The Hague FD. It is also used by the lifeguards (KNRM) of Schevingen in summers, but Scheveningen lies in the County of The Hague.

Congratulations Martijn and good luck finding the next challenge!

@ newfoundking: all fire trucks in the Netherlands have the same paint scheme. It's mandatory by law. If you look in my siganture you see the new paint scheme on the right and the old one on the left. Old paint schemes do not have to be repainted, because of the costs. But if the vehicle gets replaced the new vehicle must have the new paint scheme ;)

greetz,