Hoppah

Emergency 4 map textures

Sixteen Tons has released all map textures in .jpg format!!

The original map textures (which are included on your cd's) cannot be opened, because they are in .eft format.

All files are about 360 mb.

Each map is between 10 and 40 mb large.

Dowload Links:

Download the maps here

So it's possible to create new maps easily now.

Hoppah

Guest Erucolindo

yes it can, you can make any picture you like to be the ground texture. If you want to, you can make a map with a selfportray as the ground texture . Any picture can be importet to the editor.

You say we can put a Pic as a map texture. How is that? If I go to google Earth and copy a map than I can go to my map editor and go from there? It bee great to have a new area to play in.

Cosres :1046275747_biggthumpup:

You say we can put a Pic as a map texture. How is that? If I go to google Earth and copy a map than I can go to my map editor and go from there? It bee great to have a new area to play in.

Cosres :1046275747_biggthumpup:

There is no map editor, use Photoshop or something like that to build the map textures.

You can use Google Earth as reference, but NO WAY these maps are sharp enough to use as ingame map.

What's the deal with CosresEM4.bmp btw?

I don't think he understands the concept of Avatars or signatures yet :P

I'm a slow learner but I am getting to understand now. Bear with me guys.....LOL :sorrysign:

Does someone still have the whole package :-)?

Thanks

There is no whole package. You need to download each floor in the download centre. There is a texture pack available that gets you the correct textures for concrete, sand, grass etc. It's also in the download centre.

Guest armyman77777

Now if only i knew how to make new textures..... Anyone have and tips? Like programs you use... techniques you use?

nevermind, i just found the tutorial i the other forum section