Hoppah

Emergency 4 map textures

Ty for the reply but now I am wondering does anyone have a larger picture or larger map of the LA Mod 011 Map as I can not find anything bigger than a thumbnail picture of it. I went to the map section and it is not in there. Could someone please help me with this as it is greatly appreciated.

Ty for the reply but now I am wondering does anyone have a larger picture or larger map of the LA Mod 011 Map as I can not find anything bigger than a thumbnail picture of it. I went to the map section and it is not in there. Could someone please help me with this as it is greatly appreciated.

Mission 11 is in there if you look past the first page, and as for thumbnails you have to click the actual link and go to the description page and click download file.

awesome ! thank you !

i already had this post but didn't realize it was hoppah posting the LA mod maps ^^

on your question:

save the map properly (right size, right solution etc...) as *.tga file.

copy it to random directory where you can easily find it while in the editor (i usually copy it to the "maps" directory of my mods).

then open up the editor, load your mod and map (<-if you already got one, freeplay.e4m if you wanna replace an existing texture).

go to "edit" -> "floor" -> "import texture" and select your edited *.tga file.

last step is to give it a name under which it will be converted and saved as em4-mapfile.

wait till it's converted -> done!

greetz

maybe you guys used the wrong resolution.

again, the file has to be in tga format, 72dpi resolution, not compressed and saved with 24bit. the size has to be a multiple of 512 dots for each length (freeplay map size is 8192x8192 dots, other possible combinations: 1024x2048, 2048x2048, 4096x2048, etc.)

then it should do, if any of those things ain't fulfilled it will crash.