Guest 123zippy

how to stop missions in free play

Guest 123zippy

Hey guys I wanted to know how to turn off the emergency in freeplay. Cause I want to make some screenshots and the emergency's keep getting in the way.

Hey guys I wanted to know how to turn off the emergency in freeplay. Cause I want to make some screenshots and the emergency's keep getting in the way.

C:\...\sixteen tons entertainment\Emergency 4\Data\Specs

You can find the file freeplayparameters.xml there. Open it with notepad.

When you will scroll down a bit you will find the text <events>, every event is mentioned below that line off text. In the text for every event you see this line <AverageFrequency value = "1.0" />, change the number into 0.0, save the file and you won't have incidents in freeplay.

:excl: Before changing anything make a backup copy!!! You need the backup copy because you can't play multiplayer with changed files, so after you're done place the backup in the folder and delete the changed file.

greetz,

Thijs

how do i get to sixteen tons entertainment\Emergency 4\Data\Specs please guide me throught the prosses. BTW i have 911 first responders

then you first need to open the 911 first responders folder

after that you open the data folder and then you open the specs folder.

There you'll find the file

greetz,

Thijs

how do I do it for the LA mod

go to the specs folder if the LA mod you can find it in Emergency 4\Mods\Los Angeles Mod v1.5\Specs

In the specs folder is a file called freeplayparameters.xml, that's the file you need to edit.

greetz,

Thijs