Hoppah

[EM4] Central suggestions/ideas topic (CLOSED)

Australian/Argentinian EMS motorcycles? Wtf do they have to do with LA?

Er...i meant to create the LA Version of those EMS motorcyles :dry:

At least i didn't ask stupid questions. Whatever.

For the last time! You kids!

City of L.A. ideas only!

Please do your research before posting.

If you want ideas that they use in your Nation or any other Nation?

Two thing you can do for you ideas.

1. Support a Mod that is making Mod for you nation or city.
    Or get people to make you own mod of you nation or city.

There lots of other Mods that can and will use you idea. L.A. Mod is not the only mod out there.

I don't want my ideas on L.A. Mod to go unheard.... :(

THEY DON'T EXIST IN LA MORON! GET THAT IN YOUR HEAD!!!

-d

First, I didn't call you moron and i wasn't being disrespectful.

Second, chill my friend, Mrtucker555 already told me that. In a kind way tho

Third, if they don't exist in LA, just say that and that's all. No need to make a drama.

Forth, i apologize for any inconvenience.

Take it easy next time ;)

My point was that the Coast Guard shouldn't be the only rescue unit in the Mod. Also if the Coast Guard is on a rescue in the city or on the coast of the city? Do they ever use the HH-60 "JayHawk"? The HH-60s are mostly launch for Long Range Sea missons right? Are the HH-65C "Dolphin" use more around the city and coast lines more often?

If so a HH-65C "Dolphin" should be add to the Mod and another common rescue copter. Even if its LA Fire or LASD.

The Dolphins are used around LA, they have 3 of them stationed at LAX.

The Jayhawks are used by the USCG, but the only ones that I know of close to LA are in San Diego at their base down there, in which they have 2 of them. They use them for coastal rescues. But I have never seen one do a in-land rescue at all.

-d

First, i didn't call you moron and i wasn't being disrespectful.

Second, chill my friend, Mrtucker555 already told me that. In a kind way tho

Take it easy next time ;)

Well only a moron would suggest things were it has been said 100x times will not be in the Mod. If it doesn't exist in LA, it won't be put in. Like Hoppah has stated, people keep making suggestions that don't make any sense for this mod.

-d

The Dolphins are used around LA, they have 3 of them stationed at LAX.

The Jayhawks are used by the USCG, but the only ones that I know of close to LA are in San Diego at their base down there, in which they have 2 of them. They use them for coastal rescues. But I have never seen one do a in-land rescue at all.

-d

I knew I was right about the copters. :) Since I have a military hobby...

Then the Coast Guard should have Dolphins... In the LA Mod. Right?

I hope Hoppah is keeping our idea in mind?

I knew I was right about the copters. :) Since I have a military hobby...

Then the Coast Guard should have Dolphins... In the LA Mod. Right?

I hope Hoppah is keeping our idea in mind?

I am going to keep the Jayhawk only for now.

firstly thanks mr tucker for getting there before me lol seconly why call him a moron, how was he supposed to know if they had ems bikes, i bet even people who live in la have no idea, infact i thought they did too wel theres my rant done :)

by the way on a suggestion, would it be possible to make the unmarked unit more subtle? and is the new ambulance mentioned awile back a demonstrator or in use?

thanks for listening

james

firstly thanks mr tucker for getting there before me lol seconly why call him a moron, how was he supposed to know if they had ems bikes, i bet even people who live in la have no idea, infact i thought they did too wel theres my rant done :)

james

If he had done some research, he would know that. And yes, people in LA would know if there were "EMS bikes".

I get that people want to see new things in the mod since it is so great and people enjoy playing it. However, people need to do some research on their suggestions before just tossing them into the ring.

I apologize for using moron, but I too am getting frustrated with people suggesting things that are not practical to the mod.

-d

= TOPIC CLOSED =

There will be a new topic with a long list with the most important suggestions/ideas from this topic including my comments.

Me and Mikesphotos are working on that and the new topic will be opened within a few days.

Please, do not open any new topics or post anywhere else with suggestions and ideas.

I apologize to everyone who didn't get an aswer from me. I can't reply to millions ideas anymore. That's why a new topic will be opened.

Hoppah