Hoppah

[EM4] Central suggestions/ideas topic (CLOSED)

LOL!!! It's good to see an example of the State "Policia"!! LOL! I think that's the unit out of East LA. Ora Le Esse! Vatos de East LA, holmes.

The unit on the left isn't even a US unit, the one on the right isn't an LA unit. There is no such thing as Cal Sate Police. the state cops in Cali is the CHP.

Also, LA City FD uses type III modular ambulances with the ford E series van style chassis. They tried a freightliner once and did not purchase it in bulk. The new 2008 series grille from LA City that someone had posted earlier IS what they are ordering. It's just a new grille on the same chassis.

a) I belive that both those motorcycles have the CHP logo on the side

b) since CSP did merge with CHP, what does it matter if he calls them State Police or Highway patrol.

Guest Pyroman93
b) since CSP did merge with CHP, what does it matter if he calls them State Police or Highway patrol.

because if you say CSP instead of CHP people look at you like your stupid

and because there is NO CSP anymore, its CHP so mentioning CSP would be talking about a non-existent organization.

The CHP to my knowledge doesn't have Harley's in their motorcycle inventory at all. They used them many, many years ago though.

-d

because if you say CSP instead of CHP people look at you like your stupid

and because there is NO CSP anymore, its CHP so mentioning CSP would be talking about a non-existent organization.

Exactly!

-d

a) that's a 6 point star, yes. I don't see where it says CHP. Even if it is, what I said was that it is not an LA unit. I still stand by that statement.

b)Easy. CHP absorbed Cal State Police. So Cal State Police has ceased to exist. You're wanting a pretend, imaginary police force in the game.

Guest [SAP]Francis
So who's right now? He said that the State Police merged into the CHP. Not that the State Police IS the CHP. He didn't say "CHP (California State Police) as you quoted. I should know man, I live here.

-d

You know what? When I read it and quoted it, it was like that!

Guest SHERIFF05

Just recently Moved from Florida to Pennsylvania so its GOOD TO BE BACK!!!

Just started playing again as well..

Just a thought - Maybe Paramedics could call for additional ambulances??? Maybe for PD as well??

Ive grown accustomed to the "Backup" Function :nixweiss:

What if a single EMT or PM could get a stretcher? All they could do is push it around. The second person on the RA would be a regular FF/PM or EMT. When you want to transport the patient you select the single FF/PM or EMT and right click on the PM/EMT with the stretcher. The FF would then join the stretcher team and they could pick up people and heal or stablize them. It would solve that problem of the extra PM/EMT and would be more realistic.

So, mine isn't realistic?

LAPD Rescue 1 is like this in my mod:

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/7977/0305lapd4vi9gh.jpg

OR

are you talking about Rescue 3? That one is almost like Rescue 2, but with an Arjent lightbar.

Pics of Rescue 3 here: http://www.swattrucks.com/products.htm

My mod doesn't have Rescue 3 because it's basicly the same vehicle as Rescue 2.

Hoppah

Well LAPD updated Rescue 1s light bar to thisIMG_9064.jpg

and both Rescue 2 & 3 do have arjents on them. I was only able to get pictures of Rescue 3s light bar (here)IMG_9017.jpg

IMG_9018.jpg

IMG_9022.jpg

IMG_9023.jpg

Rescue 2 was there but they removed the Arjent lightbar so they could display a second story entry device that you can see in the top right of this picture IMG_9065.jpg

Bonev, This was discussed before and them hanging off the trucks serves no purpose, they get inside and it takes just as long as if they would have to climb on the sides, but with getting in the truck there is no need for extra buggy animations, you should search first

LAPDguy, the rescue 1 lightbar the only real change is instead of having 6 coloured lights it has 3 LED ones, hardly worth changing the model so it looks like the new one.

Bonev, This was discussed before and them hanging off the trucks serves no purpose, they get inside and it takes just as long as if they would have to climb on the sides, but with getting in the truck there is no need for extra buggy animations, you should search first

LAPDguy, the rescue 1 lightbar the only real change is instead of having 6 coloured lights it has 3 LED ones, hardly worth changing the model so it looks like the new one.

i wasnt making any suggestions. i just posted some of my pics to clear up the lightbar issues. thats all

and that isnt the only thing changed. LAPD added the larger exterior camera, the front flood lights and made the wind shield larger. as you can see in Hoppas picture the truck still says LAPD above the wind shield. but i agree it still is not worth changing.

hi everyone, hey i was playing the game and need pd backup and i call the new car with a female officer and realized that SHE has HE voice, if it´s possible it should be changed because there is not much realism on that

great work staff keep up the good work

thanks