Hoppah

[EM4] Central suggestions/ideas topic (CLOSED)

That ambulance is the new 2008 Ford chassis - all new Fords that are ordered will come with that grill.

It would be cool to update the ALS ambulance to it to be ahead of the times.

Yeah, have you seen ours yet? I've seen 5 already, they are pretty cool, bright and sleek aswell. Mostly located in Downtown or around.

One of them stopped by the station couple days ago, nice setup they had. Instead of Two LED Kit, on the front grill, like the picture, they have Four.

That ambulance is the new 2008 Ford chassis - all new Fords that are ordered will come with that grill.

It would be cool to update the ALS ambulance to it to be ahead of the times.

that's semi-true, because that is the new grill for the e-series vans which make up about half the ford chassis that are being used for ambulances. the other big chassis for ambulance by ford is the f-450. now, I know my pic has nothing to do with LA, but it's just an example of a f-450 chassis. mike will have to let us know which chassis are being ordered for the RA's but i suspect that your right about them ordering the e-series ambulances that will come with that grill.

f-450 chassis ambulance

as for the idea about a mission in hollywood studios, I think that would be cool, although I'm sure you'd have to make alot of things to make a movie studio setting.

Yeah, have you seen ours yet? I've seen 5 already, they are pretty cool, bright and sleek aswell. Mostly located in Downtown or around.

One of them stopped by the station couple days ago, nice setup they had. Instead of Two LED Kit, on the front grill, like the picture, they have Four.

Yeah, Medic 2 runs one and I see it all the time in the core - they are great looking.

that's semi-true, because that is the new grill for the e-series vans which make up about half the ford chassis that are being used for ambulances. the other big chassis for ambulance by ford is the f-450. now, I know my pic has nothing to do with LA, but it's just an example of a f-450 chassis. mike will have to let us know which chassis are being ordered for the RA's but i suspect that your right about them ordering the e-series ambulances that will come with that grill.

f-450 chassis ambulance

as for the idea about a mission in hollywood studios, I think that would be cool, although I'm sure you'd have to make alot of things to make a movie studio setting.

All 2008 Super Duty F series trucks have the same grill, 250, 350, 450, 550 - your picture isn't a 2008

This is a 2008 F450 Ambulance:

Ambulance2%20A1.jpg

I heard, as it may be incorrect, but one of my buddy told me that CFD is planning to buy some F550 for Brush Trucks/Light Rescue...should be interesting, but as i said, it could be in-correct. I need to confirm this.

I believe Jasper has one, i'm not sure.

I saw on televison last night * Video patrouille * a pursuit in los angeles and the same swat truck was there for backup and i saw the LAPD SWAT Rescue 1 ! and his lightbar was the same as the LAPD patrol car and your dodge charger patrol car ! I don'T have picture of this but the video was made in 2008 ..

I saw on televison last night * Video patrouille * a pursuit in los angeles and the same swat truck was there for backup and i saw the LAPD SWAT Rescue 1 ! and his lightbar was the same as the LAPD patrol car and your dodge charger patrol car ! I don'T have picture of this but the video was made in 2008 ..

So, mine isn't realistic?

LAPD Rescue 1 is like this in my mod:

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/7977/0305lapd4vi9gh.jpg

OR

are you talking about Rescue 3? That one is almost like Rescue 2, but with an Arjent lightbar.

Pics of Rescue 3 here: http://www.swattrucks.com/products.htm

My mod doesn't have Rescue 3 because it's basicly the same vehicle as Rescue 2.

Hoppah

So, mine isn't realistic?

LAPD Rescue 1 is like this in my mod:

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/7977/0305lapd4vi9gh.jpg

Not this one the other one :) This one is awsome the other one is nice 2 but i saw that they change his light for 2008 ;)

Look on your website the swat rescue 1 is the other one with mx 7000 lightbar something like that

Ok but will you change the other light bar by the new one i saw on the television i think it don't mather if its rescue 2-3-4-5! It will be more recent.

It does matter because they aren't going to take the armor off a vehicle like that and screw around with the electrical system to put a new lightbar on Rescue 2 to make it look more recent in real life, so why do it in he game, and if you want it why don't you do it, both the truck and the light bar are in-game

It does matter because they aren't going to take the armor off a vehicle like that and screw around with the electrical system to put a new lightbar on Rescue 2 to make it look more recent in real life, so why do it in he game, and if you want it why don't you do it, both the truck and the light bar are in-game

I don't know !? Maybe because i don't know how .. maybe because i have to make light on lightbar maybe because i'm trying to script something that when emergency car is near a civil car the civil car will go to the side of the road !.. .

Happah,Can you add california State police?And here is some picture of some Police cars.

1st picture:How about this Swat truck?This is in LA.

2nd picture:state police motorcycles.

3rd picture:New police car.I saw this on the web.

LOL!!! It's good to see an example of the State "Policia"!! LOL! I think that's the unit out of East LA. Ora Le Esse! Vatos de East LA, holmes.

The unit on the left isn't even a US unit, the one on the right isn't an LA unit. There is no such thing as Cal Sate Police. the state cops in Cali is the CHP.

Also, LA City FD uses type III modular ambulances with the ford E series van style chassis. They tried a freightliner once and did not purchase it in bulk. The new 2008 series grille from LA City that someone had posted earlier IS what they are ordering. It's just a new grille on the same chassis.

Happah,Can you add california State police?And here is some picture of some Police cars.

1st picture:How about this Swat truck?This is in LA.

2nd picture:state police motorcycles.

3rd picture:New police car.I saw this on the web.

WTF? Those are Mexican Federales...

And the others aren't LA units at all. Research then type man.

-d

CHP is the California Highway Patrol....

No kidding... He said the State Police got absorbed into the CHP.

-d

Wow. He said:

Who's right now eh? CHP != California State Police, sorry.

California State Police doesn't exist, All state related things are done by CHP (California State Police merged into CHP in 1995).

So who's right now? He said that the State Police merged into the CHP. Not that the State Police IS the CHP. He didn't say "CHP (California State Police) as you quoted. I should know man, I live here.

-d