Hoppah

[EM4] Central suggestions/ideas topic (CLOSED)

Jeeze those guys needs to be wearing full PPE, not just a jacket and helmet, unless they wanna loose their legs, thats fine.

I was in a vehicle yesterday with a patient while they were using jaws on the door. I didn't have turnout pants on. I didn't lose my legs. :P I guess what I'm saying is that the situation in the picture is not all that unusual. :1046276160_schildbacktotopic:

Hoppah, great update and keep up the good work!

LOL, You think turnout pants are made of diamond or something? Do you REALLY think it protects you from losing your legs when something goes wrong with the jaws of life? That's just hilarious.

the only thing turnout pants would protect you from is if he hydraulic lines burst, they would help keep the boiling hydraulic fulid off your legs. Other than that, they wouldn't do much good, if say, somene droped the jaws and they started closing around your leg.

the only thing turnout pants would protect you from is if he hydraulic lines burst, they would help keep the boiling hydraulic fulid off your legs. Other than that, they wouldn't do much good, if say, somene droped the jaws and they started closing around your leg.

I have photos somewhere from a guy on I believe a French IRL rescue team who cut through a line during a training excercise... The fluid went straight through his safety gear, and left the massive gashes up and down his arm. They were almost to the bone. The good thing was the fluid actually cauterized the wounds.

is it possible to have more then 1 person trapped in a car can you make accidents bigger?

You can only add more persons trapped in a car in missionscripts (to 'fake' it, but ok).

Because I don't do anything to the freeplay events I have no idea if we can make the accidents bigger.

I believe Mikesphotos said once it was possible, but I am not sure.

I am not spending my time in these kind of things now. :)

no biggie, but could you make the "halt" commands for the HAZMAT guy the full one instead of the temporary one? i mean, i could do it, but its no point in changing it every time a new version comes out (and multi). cause its really annoying during HAZMAT situations.

2. could there be a 'special' LAX fireman that wears a reskinned HAZMAT suit, but isnt a HAZMAT guy? again, i could do it, but its just a little realistic thing that i probably shouldnt even bother telling you about and waste your precious time

I have photos somewhere from a guy on I believe a French IRL rescue team who cut through a line during a training excercise... The fluid went straight through his safety gear, and left the massive gashes up and down his arm. They were almost to the bone. The good thing was the fluid actually cauterized the wounds.

whatever, when the mod comes out, you guys can reskin the PM/FF to have turn out pants, now, not to play police but :1046276160_schildbacktotopic:

Yes thats my idea

With the fixed trailer script I have given hoppah, it is now possible to have a tiller in freeplay. But you cannot spawn the tiller onto the map because you cannot spawn it with its trailer. If you see what I mean.

With the fixed trailer script I have given hoppah, it is now possible to have a tiller in freeplay. But you cannot spawn the tiller onto the map because you cannot spawn it with its trailer. If you see what I mean.

Yes.

But the problem is its can only spwan one time when starting the game:(

Or Hoppah can maybe make a button. to spwan it?

And not buy in the menu(thats not possible)

Im naive to this, but couldn't you spawn the tiller trailer right behind the tiller cab when the game starts, so all it needs to do is back up to hook up? I don't know how that would effect the parking situation at station 1...

Its not quite as simple as you think because in order to hook up with the trailer, the cab needs to run a script, and I don't think it is possible to run a script as soon as the vehicle spawns except in mission scripts.

Maybe 2 ladders?

Ladder with no trailer(You can buy it when the ladder with trailer is destroyed).

And the ladder with trailer(Spwan as the game start)

But it will destroy the trailer with it because the trailer counts as a vehicle. And we all know what happens in emergency 4 when a vehicle explodes right next to another - it catches alight and soon explodes. So how are you going to replace the trailer?

The only way I can think of doing it is you buy a cab, send it off the map camera boundaries, it connects with a trailer then drives back and parks.

But I think it is worth letting Hoppah having a say in this because he hasn't even said he is going to do a tiller yet.

I mean: if the game start then spawn all cars automatich.

Then will spawn the trailer to.

If he explode:(.

Then you can buy the Areal ladder from version 1.6

You can spawwn it in the fire station I believe but you can't order a new one.

You can spawwn it in the fire station I believe but you can't order a new one.

Yes that is what i mean.

We can then order the OLD areal ladder,

Whats now in the version.

Then we have 2 areal ladders ingame

One in use (If he explode or something then we can buy the backup from the menu)

Two if backup