Hoppah

[EM4] Central suggestions/ideas topic (CLOSED)

How about we add this authentic fire fighter from the USFS in his uniform getting ready to go fight a fire, I think we need as authentic as possible uniforms and you get no more authentic than this!

Expo-ANF-Smokey-006.jpg

How about we add this authentic fire fighter from the USFS in his uniform getting ready to go fight a fire, I think we need as authentic as possible uniforms and you get no more authentic than this!

Expo-ANF-Smokey-006.jpg

Well, I can tell you, I wouldn't send any mascot to fight a fire, and If i seen one coming for me, I'd await a real fire fighter :)

Well, I can tell you, I wouldn't send any mascot to fight a fire, and If i seen one coming for me, I'd await a real fire fighter :)

You stole my FCW banner. You can only join if your older than 20 and hate kids. :)

Guest lord_bonev

Because fire with pillars is too big (debt), proposes to replace with a truck, which is slightly shorter than her and ladder is transformers of at least more of a ladder or be moved to a trailer as for the old fire vehicles.

queenslandfiretrucksf9.jpg

Sorry for my english, i hope that you understand me (a little :D )

163930.jpg

Guest lord_bonev
hi,where can I find the editor for emergency 4?I was looking in the emergency folder and no editor have I found

I think that you can take this editor from here, just looking for him in search ;)

hi,where can I find the editor for emergency 4?I was looking in the emergency folder and no editor have I found

Start -> All Programs -> <Publishers Name> -> Emergency 4(or 911 First Responders) -> Emergency 4 Editor (or 911 First Responders Editor). Oh and btw, Wrong topic :1046276030_flop:

I know MikeyPI made a great new harley but what we really need are LAPD's new pursuit vehicles. These things are super fast and wicked for freeway pursuits, and some of them have been modified with special spiked hubcaps for a new and improved way of ending pursuits. I've been told that the lights have a neat little knight rider back and forth effect and the siren is actually the Dukes of Hazard horn.

2248960077_bd803a51d9.jpg

(Not my Pic)

Guest Hanover Firefighter
I know MikeyPI made a great new harley but what we really need are LAPD's new pursuit vehicles. These things are super fast and wicked for freeway pursuits, and some of them have been modified with special spiked hubcaps for a new and improved way of ending pursuits. I've been told that the lights have a neat little knight rider back and forth effect and the siren is actually the Dukes of Hazard horn.

2248960077_bd803a51d9.jpg

(Not my Pic)

Wow so this is wat modern day law enforcement has come to. If I EVER saw any of the men on those things, I'd shoot them myself. It looks like an old person scooter

Guest blablaman
MikeyPI, can you model that thing? The Harley will become useless, so it can act as a replacement!!!!!!! :1046276313_Up_to_something:

please do not replace this thing for the motor. I like the motor from 1.5 . it's possible to put the harley and the old motor in 1.6???

Guest lord_bonev
please do not replace this thing for the motor. I like the motor from 1.5 . it's possible to but the harley and the old motor in 1.6???

And i think so, the police Harley is unicat for the mod and no need to replaced ;)

I like the motor from 1.5 . it's possible to put the harley and the old motor in 1.6???
And i think so ;)

No, the motor model in earlier versions was taken from GTA San Andreas and not realistic enough.

The Harley model is a huge improvement. You and boner probably didn't read which improvements. Let me me list them again: :)

- This Harley model is being used by the LAPD at the moment

- The driver sits correctly on the seat now.

- Animations! The driver really steps on and off now.

- No more prototype swap needed.

- Lights won't be disabled when driver steps off.

:)

Guest blablaman

i read before what the improvements are of the harley. And it is a huge improvement. And i understand that you dislike the old model.

Hoppah wilt u misschien vertellen hoe ik dat zelf moet doen??

sorry it is in dutch. i dont know how I must write it in englisch.