Hoppah

[EM4] Central suggestions/ideas topic (CLOSED)

Found that in your link, we could use that as prisoner transport :)

Read the posts please for the love of god! I already mentioned a prisoner van would not make 1.6 since it is not a priority, as well as the fact we already know one exists for the LA County Sheriff's Office! We were looking for one from the LAPD but could not find one, Mike's Photos already found a prisoner transport which is just like the one everyone else is pointing out! On a side note, do not try to link directly to a fortunecities photo, unless you have the cookies to the picture you won't see it, so there is no reason to do it.

Read the posts please for the love of god! I already mentioned a prisoner van would not make 1.6 since it is not a priority, as well as the fact we already know one exists for the LA County Sheriff's Office! We were looking for one from the LAPD but could not find one, Mike's Photos already found a prisoner transport which is just like the one everyone else is pointing out! On a side note, do not try to link directly to a fortunecities photo, unless you have the cookies to the picture you won't see it, so there is no reason to do it.

I wasn't talking about having it for 1.6, just for future releases. And i saw all those big posts and didn't feel like reading them all right now.

Guest Hanover Firefighter
I wasn't talking about having it for 1.6, just for future releases. And i saw all those big posts and didn't feel like reading them all right now.

I agree. It would be nice to see that in a future mod. And In my opinion, why make a LAPD prisoner transport considering LAPD has nothing to do with prisons and/or transport of prisoners. Only LASD just like mostly all sheriff departments handles prison affairs.

Since everyone seems too dense to get it WE WILL ADD IT LATER, the more ya'll ask for it is not going to make it appear any faster! We were hoping for an LAPD strictly because of the fact that LA County is rare in the mod vs. LAPD which is everywhere in the mod, for asthetics alone we figured it would look better having an LAPD transport. It has nothing to do with anything else other than that alone... Move onto another request, we get the point you want a van to move prisoners, but we are not adding it to 1.6 it is as simple as that. :1046275873_shakehead:

Guest andrewonice

Maybe you could make the bank robbers and hostage takers stay in the building longer? I always change this in my parameters but for other people this could be useful. I always send out SWAT trucks and police, and by the time they get to the scene, the criminal has left the building already. Thanks.

Maybe you could make the bank robbers and hostage takers stay in the building longer? I always change this in my parameters but for other people this could be useful. I always send out SWAT trucks and police, and by the time they get to the scene, the criminal has left the building already. Thanks.

Yeah, i hate when that happens.

Yes I agree with you.

Guest Smitty
That's a good idea and really easy to add to the mod.

Added the LASD and CHP officers to the unmarked car options now. :)

Thanks Hoppah!!!!! ttyl

I am not sure if you saw my last post because of the topic brought up about cars pulling over for emergency vehicles. So I will quote the post.

Hoppah,

An idea I have is t ocombine the Armed Arrest script wit hthe helicopter. Say the haelicopter goes over a person, it will message down on the message bar at the top of the screen: "Police, put your hands up above your head! Drop to the ground! And the criminal waits there until ground officers come and arrest him. Would be great for thsoe odd occasions when te crime happens on the edge of the map and the ground police can't get there in time.

Regards

James

I am not sure if you saw my last post because of the topic brought up about cars pulling over for emergency vehicles. So I will quote the post.

Yes good idea. It would help a lot when the suspect is far away from patrolling vehicles.

Guest JoeFrank

hi everyone-I have some problems with the la mod and other mods too.I start the game,the mod(between it is asking somtehing about scripts,I must more than 10times push on the button again)-then I start the mision and after a short time the game crashes and goes back to windows-I have tried to change the parameter for doclussion from 1 to 0 but it is not going.Can you help me?Thanks-Jakub

hi everyone-I have some problems with the la mod and other mods too.I start the game,the mod(between it is asking somtehing about scripts,I must more than 10times push on the button again)-then I start the mision and after a short time the game crashes and goes back to windows-I have tried to change the parameter for doclussion from 1 to 0 but it is not going.Can you help me?Thanks-Jakub

try uploading your system specs and logfile.

btw doclusion has nothing to do with scrpits that are missing, changing it is useless for fixing that.

Give me 5 reasons why.

I've been thinking about how a detective could be added to the mod, and heres what ive come up with ranging from least to most hard to add to the game.

1. Have detectives as a negotiatiors with a gun. Perhaps also with possibility to call other units.

2. Have detectives to be able to "invistigate" (perhaps using the "question" function on peds) a crime scene, and be able to respawn the perp if he ran off the map.

3. Create new events (random dead bodys/acts of violence etc) where you have to use the detective in order to find the perp, who spawns randomly on the map after the detective have investigated the crime scene thouroghly.

Now to kill my own ideas:

1. This is fairly simply possible, but doesnt really add something to the game

2. Having the perp respawning on the map will require som work, as the modder will have to add a new event to freeplay

3. This will require alot of work, but it will add the most to the game. Also, having to do so many interactions with the detective may become frustrating with alot of other events occuring on the map.

Guest lord_bonev
1. Have detectives as a negotiatiors with a gun. Perhaps also with possibility to call other units.

2. Have detectives to be able to "invistigate" (perhaps using the "question" function on peds) a crime scene, and be able to respawn the perp if he ran off the map.

3. Create new events (random dead bodys/acts of violence etc) where you have to use the detective in order to find the perp, who spawns randomly on the map after the detective have investigated the crime scene thouroghly.

This is not bad.

You can make i scene with murder or crash cars and the detective will be investigated. He can drive in the city and arest people. He can help to police departmen.

That's a nice idea indeed and not really difficult to add. However, I will add a chance script again so that the suspect won't drop to their knees everytime.

I've been thinking about how a detective could be added to the mod, and heres what ive come up with ranging from least to most hard to add to the game.

Now to kill my own ideas:

1. This is fairly simply possible, but doesnt really add something to the game

2. Having the perp respawning on the map will require som work, as the modder will have to add a new event to freeplay

3. This will require alot of work, but it will add the most to the game. Also, having to do so many interactions with the detective may become frustrating with alot of other events occuring on the map.

i thought the missing person already required a dog team and investigator to inspect the body. once he inspects it, a suspect randomly appears somewhere on the map. maybe its only in deluxe.

Guest lord_bonev
i thought the missing person already required a dog team and investigator to inspect the body. once he inspects it, a suspect randomly appears somewhere on the map. maybe its only in deluxe.

it looks nice :)

Interesting. I've never played deluxe, and I've never seen that event in the normal freeplay.

That's a nice idea indeed and not really difficult to add. However, I will add a chance script again so that the suspect won't drop to their knees everytime.

I definetly agree to add a chance script as there is no fun and no difficulty that way.

That's only in the Deluxe Edition, and is a very fun event.

Guest JoeFrank
try uploading your system specs and logfile.

btw doclusion has nothing to do with scrpits that are missing, changing it is useless for fixing that.

how can I upload the specs and logfile?