Hoppah

[EM4] Central suggestions/ideas topic (CLOSED)

You are not familiar with marketing, bigger numbers make people happy instead of giving them two for one, give them three for one, even though you've done very little if anything to improve the quality of the product, people believe it is better due to the quantity not quality :1046275747_biggthumpup:

Guest lord_bonev
Well if they add the lifeguard units we have to add these guys!baywatchcreatures.jpg

Yeah why not :P

You are not familiar with marketing, bigger numbers make people happy instead of giving them two for one, give them three for one, even though you've done very little if anything to improve the quality of the product, people believe it is better due to the quantity not quality :1046275747_biggthumpup:

:1046275747_biggthumpup:

Instead of being a total smartass I think I will actually put in my thoughts on the topic of new things vs. redoing the old.

New units and vehicles serve a point if they improve the mod, if they don't there isnt much point in em but to say no more of anything is stupid, the LA MOD existing rides are fine for the most part the way they are. Very few of the vehicles are out of date to the point of being a fault to the mod. Lastly, the Models that currently exist in the game are pretty detailled as they are, if they were cubes with wheels I would say I agree they deserve to be updated. Most of those which need to be updated or phased out are having the things done to them which they require, for the most part the majority are perfectly acceptable.

Guest lord_bonev
Instead of being a total smartass I think I will actually put in my thoughts on the topic of new things vs. redoing the old.

New units and vehicles serve a point if they improve the mod, if they don't there isnt much point in em but to say no more of anything is stupid, the LA MOD existing rides are fine for the most part the way they are. Very few of the vehicles are out of date to the point of being a fault to the mod. Lastly, the Models that currently exist in the game are pretty detailled as they are, if they were cubes with wheels I would say I agree they deserve to be updated. Most of those which need to be updated or phased out are having the things done to them which they require, for the most part the majority are perfectly acceptable.

Yes, iu think that one new map for freeplay is not bad, this stupid for me, i play more time EM4 and tire to play on it.

I am working on maps for this game, the base texture takes FOREVER by it's self let alone placing the events, the buildings, and in the LA mod's case, repairing all those scripts.... That would be months of work by it's self to do well and no update before or after it.

Guest lord_bonev
I am working on maps for this game, the base texture takes FOREVER by it's self let alone placing the events, the buildings, and in the LA mod's case, repairing all those scripts.... That would be months of work by it's self to do well and no update before or after it.

We waiting...

Guest lord_bonev
For what? I never said I am going to make a new freeplaymap.

I have better things to spend my free and unpaid time on.

:protest: :protest:

You knew me wrong, I wanted not to say that wait and soon to become, and in principle when then;)

Judge Hoppah found it guilty, I am the executioner so I put it to death by hanging... So it shall never be seen or heard from again. :1046275747_biggthumpup:

I have still yet to see any valid smaller vehicle that would serve as a paddy wagon on prisoner transport vehicle.

That was a warning bayonetting... I have the rack standing by, followed by a light day at the gallows. It's a vacation package offered to our prefered clients

I wish I could, unfortunately he won't meet my conditions and give me a castle with a dungeon so I can continue my noble work.

The only non-bus prisoner transport I have seen was today after I made this post, it belongs to the LA CO Sheriff's Department (thnx to Mikesphotos for showing me the pictures of the vehicle). However, the Van in question is not going to be in 1.6, there are already enough things added at this time and the van is not exactly a critical update to add to the game yet so it may get done in a later version.

I wish I could, unfortunately he won't meet my conditions and give me a castle with a dungeon so I can continue my noble work.

The only non-bus prisoner transport I have seen was today after I made this post, it belongs to the LA CO Sheriff's Department (thnx to Mikesphotos for showing me the pictures of the vehicle). However, the Van in question is not going to be in 1.6, there are already enough things added at this time and the van is not exactly a critical update to add to the game yet so it may get done in a later version.

That will help a lot for Multiplayer gameplay since it doesn't have a police station :)

Hoppah,

An idea I have is t ocombine the Armed Arrest script wit hthe helicopter. Say the haelicopter goes over a person, it will message down on the message bar at the top of the screen: "Police, put your hands up above your head! Drop to the ground! And the criminal waits there until ground officers come and arrest him. Would be great for thsoe odd occasions when te crime happens on the edge of the map and the ground police can't get there in time.

Regards

James