Hoppah

[EM4] Central suggestions/ideas topic (CLOSED)

ok how about mor medical calls, with people inside a house because u rareley grt a medical call with a problem out side, and more down time???? any one ??? im not talkin about an houre of nothing but like at the max ten minutes after a call or somtheing like that, the reason i wana see into the station is to see what ther doing when the tones go off but what about my idea to have them get dressed at defrent times is that a good idea

hopa i love ur work and admire it man ur pretty cool

I think that would be a lot of work to have done, a lot of animations... Also you can change the downtime yourself in the FP_Params...

The reason I do not use the LAX crash tender is because it is too slow. It SJI (our airport) we have a truck roughly that size, but about 10 times faster, and it gets everywhere quite fast. Also gulps down fuel, which is a buck 50 a litre :protest: ... About 5 or 6 dollars a gallon... so we try not to use it too much. :lach:

What if for version 1.7 or later, you had plainclothes policemen. They could get right up to a criminal and the criminal wouldn't shoot at the police until the cop arrested someone or pulled a gun or did something pertaining to a cop. Think about a demonstration. The demonstraters dont attack police until you try to arrest somebody, sorta like that. You could do the same thing for vehicles, the criminal wouldnt know its the cops until too late.

What if for version 1.7 or later, you had plainclothes policemen. They could get right up to a criminal and the criminal wouldn't shoot at the police until the cop arrested someone or pulled a gun or did something pertaining to a cop. Think about a demonstration. The demonstraters dont attack police until you try to arrest somebody, sorta like that. You could do the same thing for vehicles, the criminal wouldnt know its the cops until too late.

i dont think its possible. for a policeman to be a policeman, he must be 'set' to a policeman; that is, in his traits hes a policeman so therefore cannot be a civilian at the same time. gangsters are set to a type of gangster behavior, and i dont think its possible in that sense to make a gangster NOT shoot at a policeman beacuase its hardcoded - not actually, but there are set types of gangsters like gaurd hostage or attack action force - so it . . .

screw it, im getting confused. im just trying to say its not or almost not possible or very hard.

i dont think its possible. for a policeman to be a policeman, he must be 'set' to a policeman; that is, in his traits hes a policeman so therefore cannot be a civilian at the same time. gangsters are set to a type of gangster behavior, and i dont think its possible in that sense to make a gangster NOT shoot at a policeman beacuase its hardcoded - not actually, but there are set types of gangsters like gaurd hostage or attack action force - so it . . .

screw it, im getting confused. im just trying to say its not or almost not possible or very hard.

well, negotiaters arent shot at. Take one of them and just reskin it and give him a gun and all the police commands.

well, negotiators are "special" :1046276313_Up_to_something: lol

i dotn know if its possible to add that trait to a normal policeman (with plain clothes)

no, take the current negotiator skin. Replace it with a civilian skin. So you should have a negotiater that LOOKS like a civilian but is really a cop.

ok, but i dont know if its possible to have a gun? i think the ai knows everything so if someone else has a gun they usually shoot at them.

it might be possible to make the negotiator arrest ppl, but i dunno

The FBI included in 1.6 have in essence what is plain clothes but is not really, it is a standard windbreaker that they tend to wear around on scenes... The concept of a Plainclothes cop probrably would not change anything because of the fact the game recognizes a cop as a cop, as was said previously. To change the negotiator may be possible, but in my opinion the cop still has to show his true colors in real life enevitably, you can't just run around arresting people without notifying them of who you are so it'd be cheating if it were possible to make a wolf in sheep's clothing cop. It's just my opinion I grant, I don't enjoy most of the cop missions but even I don't wanna cheat THAT bad :1046276313_Up_to_something:

Guest lord_bonev
If you want a police officer in plain clothes... Then should there be a new unit person called Detective or Investigator?

exactly

what i would like to see is a Lifeguard like someone previously made for EM3 its good for drowning cases and stuff like that, i think it would be cool

molly_la_lifeguard.jpg

VENICE20-a.JPG

lifeguards should have the ability to stablize like the firefigters can untill a medic gets there and ability to call a ambulance and police

what i would like to see is a Lifeguard like someone previously made for EM3 its good for drowning cases and stuff like that, i think it would be cool

molly_la_lifeguard.jpg

VENICE20-a.JPG

lifeguards should have the ability to stablize like the firefigters can untill a medic gets there and ability to call a ambulance and police

Okay, what would you think the use for that would be? other than just eye candy? because the only thing you can use for drowning cases is the motorboat..

Guest lord_bonev
Okay, what would you think the use for that would be? other than just eye candy? because the only thing you can use for drowning cases is the motorboat..

I also support ;) The idea is good, maybe we have need from extra rescue team.

Darren also made a lifeguard motorboat. I think it would be usefull to place the car on the map near the beach. That way you will reach the drowning victims earlier and increase the chance of saving them. Using the fire brigade diver often takes to much time (you already lose one minute to get him in the car and then you need to drive to the beach). Also the stabelize fucntion would be usefull, during a large incident the victim on the beach is usally the one I forget. So if the victim can be stabelized till the paramedcis get there it would be great.

greetz,

Guest lord_bonev
Darren also made a lifeguard motorboat. I think it would be usefull to place the car on the map near the beach. That way you will reach the drowning victims earlier and increase the chance of saving them. Using the fire brigade diver often takes to much time (you already lose one minute to get him in the car and then you need to drive to the beach). Also the stabelize fucntion would be usefull, during a large incident the victim on the beach is usally the one I forget. So if the victim can be stabelized till the paramedcis get there it would be great.

greetz,

It's true. Can make a one small beach rescue team with car,boat and maybe a helicopter. Why? The answers is up ;) Much time when have a crash in to the sea (water) by more time when a tell i fire car, ambulance, crane...

http://www.firenews.org/me/OldOrchardBeachMESurfRescue.jpg

http://www.beachsafety.qut.edu.au/images/heli_rescue.jpg