Hoppah

[EM4] Central suggestions/ideas topic (CLOSED)

is not here the place that you must to say that. I know that 2-3 gyes make a mod but forum is that we give a suggestio, right? We just give, and we don't... (i keep later)

It aint the place to write down ideas from on top of your head either. It says in the first post that youre suppose to do some research before stating your idea. If you had done some research, you'd notice that 1. The van is suggested before 2. There arent any LAPD vans and 3. Yet still MikeyPI has confirmed that its coming.

It aint the place to write down ideas from on top of your head either. It says in the first post that youre suppose to do some research before stating your idea. If you had done some research, you'd notice that 1. The van is suggested before 2. There arent any LAPD vans and 3. Yet still MikeyPI has confirmed that its coming.

ok i will personally stop talking about the van and btw making a van is not easy i have zmodeler and i have no clue how to use it and the manual just confused me more maybe for u it is but not for people like me who have no experience

There will be one new building on the freeplay map (in v1.7 unfortunatly). So, don't worry. :)

will it be the Nacotomi (however spelling) from the first Die Hard movie? :1046274367_lol:

i think he got a firecracker in his foot

to wrap up this whole argument,

lapd7-vi.jpg

and no, I don't know if it's an L.A. County PD van, but I'm sure mike could tell us if it is.

Also, the site I found it on says it's part of the Hollenbeck division, if that helps in identifying it.

to wrap up this whole argument,

lapd7-vi.jpg

and no, I don't know if it's an L.A. County PD van, but I'm sure mike could tell us if it is.

Also, the site I found it on says it's part of the Hollenbeck division, if that helps in identifying it.

That looks like LAPD. But who says it's for detainee transport?

It doesn't have bars on the windows, like the one MikeyPI is building.

This one is obviously for detainee transport and looks newer than the one you posted:

lasd136fi5.th.jpg

MikeyPI is building me that one. :)

@ others:

- There won't be an unmarked van, because that has no purpose at all.

- It's not possible to make every unit exit from a different door.

- The building is just a low wealth small apartment.

- Crime scene tape is not possible.

- CSI is fictional, same thing for NCIS and other fake agencies in shows.

- I have seen photo's of that LAFD crane and it looks cool, but I don't know if they use that crane alot.

That looks like LAPD. But who says it's for detainee transport?

It doesn't have bars on the windows, like the one MikeyPI is building.

This one is obviously for detainee transport and looks newer than the one you posted:

lasd136fi5.th.jpg

MikeyPI is building me that one. :)

@ others:

- There won't be an unmarked van, because that has no purpose at all.

- It's not possible to make every unit exit from a different door.

- The building is just a low wealth small apartment.

- Crime scene tape is not possible.

- CSI is fictional, same thing for NCIS and other fake agencies in shows.

- I have seen photo's of that LAFD crane and it looks cool, but I don't know if they use that crane alot.

im not saying we need it in the new 1.6 but csi is real. it is a crime scene investigator. here is the info found from wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forensic_science

thats what haz mats for

yes, but the haz mat unit can't fight the fire with the hose. when i had a chemical incident in freeplay, my firefighters where always contaminated.in that case i use the hazmat squad to decontaminate the people near the zone and the firefighters.

(sorry for my bad english :rolleyes: )

Guest lala

CSI is real, in fact I heard that in Sweden they just opened a new school a few months ago just for CSI stuff.... CSI is for real and exists in a lot of countries.

Guest lord_bonev
my idea: an new helicopter for the police it the bell 206 jetranger

800px-LAPD_Bell_206_Jetranger.jpg

i have made an 3d model of an bell 206 an lot of weeks ago, if u want you can use them,

lafdbell206xs5.th.png

the LAFD have an bell 206 too

NR-25717_01_lrg.gif

(scale model)

la206.gif

Good job em4fun. It look nice, i thinking for new police helicopter but i'm not suggested :) Keep walking bro

Good job em4fun. It look nice, i thinking for new police helicopter but i'm not suggested :) Keep walking bro

yeah csi the show is fake but a crime scene investigator is a person that works for the police department or sheriffs office and collects evidence at a crime scene apparently some people dont think it would serve a purpose in the mod

CSI might be real, but will probably never be in the mod. Because FBI is added in v1.6, so there won't be CSI units in the mod.

By the way, nice helicopter you made em4fun, I hope Hoppah adds it to the mod :)

reading through...

thought I'd answer some questions, Police tape is impossible, it wouldn't be able to hold people back as far as anyone knows, it'd just be like a cloud, or fog

LAFD Heli is not going to be in, it was discussed about 10 pages ago or so.

CSI does exsist, just not like the show same goes for NCIS, however it is nothing like the show, those shows are made to be fun to watch, not real life

Now, I must say nice chopper :)

reading through...

thought I'd answer some questions, Police tape is impossible, it wouldn't be able to hold people back as far as anyone knows, it'd just be like a cloud, or fog

LAFD Heli is not going to be in, it was discussed about 10 pages ago or so.

CSI does exsist, just not like the show same goes for NCIS, however it is nothing like the show, those shows are made to be fun to watch, not real life

Now, I must say nice chopper :)

tanks for comments i hope hoppah wil ad it to his mod

maybe an lacofd helicopter :)

Guest blablaman
CSI does exsist, just not like the show same goes for NCIS, however it is nothing like the show, those shows are made to be fun to watch, not real life.

Special agent from NCIS say that the show very realistic.

so what you say about NCIS is wrong.