Hoppah

[EM4] Central suggestions/ideas topic (CLOSED)

Guest blablaman
That's interesting! Is that mod already out? Or is it possible to download the script what makes that possible? I need to test that by myself :)

no , i think

edit:

sorry i didn't say the anser of bernt because i was write my anser

Guest Smitty

Good afternoon,

Whenever I request a new Unmarked Crown Vic, I can choose either LAPD or SWAT guy to drive. Is it possible to be able to spawn a CHP or Sherriff into the unmarked Crown Vic too? I imagine you can always spawn them empty and take an extra sheriff or CHP and put them into it, but was curious to see if that's realistic. I would think LASD and CHP have unmarked units too, but then again it would be tough to differentiate between whether it's LAPD.LASD or CHP.

Thanks for your time. Love the mod.

Good afternoon,

Whenever I request a new Unmarked Crown Vic, I can choose either LAPD or SWAT guy to drive. Is it possible to be able to spawn a CHP or Sherriff into the unmarked Crown Vic too? I imagine you can always spawn them empty and take an extra sheriff or CHP and put them into it, but was curious to see if that's realistic. I would think LASD and CHP have unmarked units too, but then again it would be tough to differentiate between whether it's LAPD.LASD or CHP.

Thanks for your time. Love the mod.

That's a good idea and really easy to add to the mod.

Added the LASD and CHP officers to the unmarked car options now. :)

Hoppah would it be possible to move the entry point for units to the other side of the map. I did this my self to current version and will do again on the next but I figure it ask.

This was solution to not adding a new fire station but getting a bit faster response times on the map.

Hoppah would it be possible to move the entry point for units to the other side of the map. I did this my self to current version and will do again on the next but I figure it ask.

This was solution to not adding a new fire station but getting a bit faster response times on the map.

I know. I'll see what I can do.

That's interesting! Is that mod already out? Or is it possible to download the script what makes that possible? I need to test that by myself :)

I think the mod uses this script:

http://www.emergency-forum.de/thread.php?threadid=10823

But it has some bugs. Civil cars near an emergency vehicle try to drive to a position on the right in front of the car (vector). If this position is on the sidewalk everything looks good and works well. But for example if this position is behind a crash barrier the civil car will search a position, where it can get behind the crash barrier and drive that way. It looks unrealistic. Also some civil cars get stuck in objects on the sidewalk and can´t keep on driving.

But try it yourself

Regards,

Woltep

Nop he's not out yet:(

Site: http://massalia.emergency-france.info/index.php

MAybe you can contact the makers of it?:)

If you want to understand what the hell they're saying in there,

http://www.translation-guide.com/free_onli...&to=English

Just slap the URL in there and you'll be able to see what they're saying :D

If you want to understand what the hell they're saying in there,

http://www.translation-guide.com/free_onli...&to=English

Just slap the URL in there and you'll be able to see what they're saying :D

I can read basic German, I know 90% of the time what they're saying. I just can't reply in German, because I couldn't get used to their grammar in school. (for example: ein, eine, einen, eines or einem = a or an in English lol) That just makes no sense to me. :blush:

I think the mod uses this script:

http://www.emergency-forum.de/thread.php?threadid=10823

But it has some bugs. Civil cars near an emergency vehicle try to drive to a position on the right in front of the car (vector). If this position is on the sidewalk everything looks good and works well. But for example if this position is behind a crash barrier the civil car will search a position, where it can get behind the crash barrier and drive that way. It looks unrealistic. Also some civil cars get stuck in objects on the sidewalk and can´t keep on driving.

But try it yourself

Regards,

Woltep

Thanks Loltep. :)

The download link on the first page doesn't work, so I used a second link posted on page 4.

I've installed the mod on my pc and checked the folders. They have used my mod as a base again. God I hate these kind of people who can't create folders for their own mod.

All LA MOD equipment models and prototypes are still present. The creator could at least delete or replace my shit, jeez.

The scripts are one big mess too. Going to test the thing tomorrow. I'll suppose the creator of the script is MOD-STUDIO-NORD (written on top of the script; the mod package says 'Creator: Unknown').

I consider the creater an accomplice in theft of my equipment models. :mad:

And this is what I call unprofessional! Big disappointment. :mad:

I agree, in the least if you are goin to steal someone else's work as a base, either credit them or in the least have the decency to remove their things when adding yours! I made a mod setup just like Hoppah's without having to use his as a base, it is not that hard to do... Try to do it yourself for a change :1046275873_shakehead:

Guest Hanover Firefighter
Judge Hoppah found it guilty, I am the executioner so I put it to death by hanging... So it shall never be seen or heard from again. :1046275747_biggthumpup:

I have still yet to see any valid smaller vehicle that would serve as a paddy wagon on prisoner transport vehicle.

have you checked out this site?

http://members.fortunecity.com/capdcars/lasd.htm

By the way that is cool that youtube link.

I wish I could, unfortunately he won't meet my conditions and give me a castle with a dungeon so I can continue my noble work.

The only non-bus prisoner transport I have seen was today after I made this post, it belongs to the LA CO Sheriff's Department (thnx to Mikesphotos for showing me the pictures of the vehicle). However, the Van in question is not going to be in 1.6, there are already enough things added at this time and the van is not exactly a critical update to add to the game yet so it may get done in a later version.

I wish people would read the whole topic prior to posting a reply to a post without reading through the whole thing...... We were looking for an LAPD one but could not find it.

first sorry for my bad english

In this video ( http://massalia.emergency-france.info/video/v0.3.0_ex1.html ) can you see in the begin that a car is moving from the road for a emergency car. Is it possible that you that also can make for the LA mod??

greets

P.S. for playing the video is a divX webplayer needed en sorru again for mij bad english

No sense in cotnacting the makers as the makers are not the makers of the scripts. The scripts where made by someone on the german forums and never really released to publix. Have them on my pc too and in my eyes it's still too buggy.

Guest squid

The download link on the first page doesn't work, so I used a second link posted on page 4.

I've installed the mod on my pc and checked the folders. They have used my mod as a base again. God I hate these kind of people who can't create folders for their own mod.

All LA MOD equipment models and prototypes are still present. The creator could at least delete or replace my shit, jeez.

The scripts are one big mess too. Going to test the thing tomorrow. I'll suppose the creator of the script is MOD-STUDIO-NORD (written on top of the script; the mod package says 'Creator: Unknown').

Hey Hoppah,

maybe you will still know me from the german board a time ago. I was member of the ModStudio Nord untill it stopped all work. MotoNero was once a member of this team, that is so far correct but he just vanished right away. He published some scripts on the german board but those were - obviously against his saying - not a project of the ModStudio nor it would ever have been accepted that he stole from you. So please don't blame us for his faults, he just used the title for anything he did without asking anyone. And since he was never reachable again throug any email, icq, msn, of forum's messenger service it was simply impossible to tell him not to do so.

We, and I am sure that I can speak for the no longer existing team, do not favor modding theft in any kind. We were victims often enough and are quite confindent in our work which we did ourselves. The team had many fluctuations in its memberlist therefore some former members evolved different kinds of 'unacceptable habbits'. It was always our policy to remove such people from the team right away.

Sorry for your troubles.

Squid - formerly leading 3D Artist of ModStudio Nord / responsible for recruitment and interteam cooperations

Try to learn danish. haha.

have you checked out this site?

http://members.fortunecity.com/capdcars/lasd.htm

By the way that is cool that youtube link.

lasd119.jpg

Found that in your link, we could use that as prisoner transport :)