Guest sebber112

Walktrhough to bridge collaps

Please tell how.. I cannot get from water all cars! Please help..

Things that you need to think about...

How to get to the other side?

How to find the cars under water?

How to get the cars out of the water?

You need to know what each unit can do... They can solve your questions. Then get them and use them fast.

A good trick to finding cars in the water is to select the water like you would select your units, if a car is present in the water you will highlight it and see it's life bar pop up on the screen, this gives away the presence of a vehicle in the water telling you that you'll need to use a diver and a salvage crane to pluck the car out of the water.... Useful on any mission where you believe a vehicle ended up in the water.

Building the bridge across the water takes forever....

I have tried this board 20 times and I always run out of time before I can finish, happens everytime I am lifting the cars out of the water from the other side of the bridge, and it always happens when I seem to be doing very well, I dont get it.....

Start building a bridge first thing, ironically on most the missions you should start building the bridges first, with its slow rate you kinda need it doing it's thing while you are cleaning up the opposite side... Hopefully by the time the bridge is completed you will be done everything on the side you can access, anywhere you see an exposed injured person that is inaccessable send over a medivac to keep em alive, if there is only one in the open go ahead an medivac them. If you manage to get the bridge completed and clean up the cars fairly quick everything is smooth sailing. Just remember to keep the crane if I remember right you will need it on the other side.

This is how I have been doing it....

I first build the bridge, then rescue the 2 people in the water, and load them in the ambulance....

Then I rescue the 3 on the barge, send them to the hospital while bringing up the 2 cars with the crane....

around this time the bridge collapses, so I move the crane across the water, while rescuing the 2 or 3 that fell into the water....

While caring for them and retrieving the cars is when the game ends....

I dont see any other way of doing it....

I tried saving the 1 guy on the bridge with the helicopter, but doesnt make any difference....

This is how I have been doing it....

I first build the bridge, then rescue the 2 people in the water, and load them in the ambulance....

Then I rescue the 3 on the barge, send them to the hospital while bringing up the 2 cars with the crane....

around this time the bridge collapses, so I move the crane across the water, while rescuing the 2 or 3 that fell into the water....

While caring for them and retrieving the cars is when the game ends....

I dont see any other way of doing it....

I tried saving the 1 guy on the bridge with the helicopter, but doesnt make any difference....

I have got a 2 Fighterman over to the otherside by boat I think? one had a jaw of life the other had nothing... One pulled the one person off bridge... the other one save the person in the car... Then pulls away before bridge collapses.

Also I did a Medic team in a helicopter that land and pull the person off the bridge also. But left other guy in car.