Stan

Where can I buy?

Guest nycdavid

were can i buy 911 first responder? when i type it in to amzon or go to the english link above it comes up as EM4 i want the english version. any one know of a store sells it like bestbuy? EM3 target has still to this day

were can i buy 911 first responder? when i type it in to amzon or go to the english link above it comes up as EM4 i want the english version. any one know of a store sells it like bestbuy? EM3 target has still to this day

Don't double post.

911 First responders is the same as Emergency 4. You can get Em4 in English.

Guest nycdavid

how do i know if the one i am buying is in english? and do any stores sell the game? if they would make it easyer to find more people would buy it it sad that EM3 is seating at target and you cant find EM4

Guest nycdavid

thank you. i found 911 First Responders on astria web site but i dont want to download it uncase it doesint work no point inpaying for it i can try it when i get a new computer. when i do a search to buy the cd amzon is the only one that shows up and it has em3 and em4 i have 3 all ready. i looked on ebay for 911 First Responders nothing came up. i want the amrican version.

thanks for your help

thank you. i found 911 First Responders on astria web site but i dont want to download it uncase it doesint work no point inpaying for it i can try it when i get a new computer. when i do a search to buy the cd amzon is the only one that shows up and it has em3 and em4 i have 3 all ready. i looked on ebay for 911 First Responders nothing came up. i want the amrican version.

thanks for your help

No problem ;)

The download should work. Check you computer specs and make sure your computer meets the minimum system requirements.

Guest nycdavid

i bought a down load game from atria a few years ago i had so many problems with them game didint work they want to charge me for a new one. i wouldint down load any thing from them agein. i would perfer to buy it on a cd so if any problems i can return it. i just dont get why its not sold in stores

i bought a down load game from atria a few years ago i had so many problems with them game didint work they want to charge me for a new one. i wouldint down load any thing from them agein. i would perfer to buy it on a cd so if any problems i can return it. i just dont get why its not sold in stores

There are lots of sites mentioned in this topic. Just browse throught he topic and try those sites.

most dont ship to the usa and amozon is sold out of it, thats it? no one has it on ebay

Amazon.co.uk has it, according to their shipping conditions they ship to USA and Canada. But I think you will probably have to pay by credit card (because that is the only way to buy from amazon.de as foreigner).

Guest nycdavid

if i order em3 and em4 i dont need em3 but ok will em4 be in english? i dont want to play a game i have no idea what they are playing how do i make sure its english version?

if i order em3 and em4 i dont need em3 but ok will em4 be in english? i dont want to play a game i have no idea what they are playing how do i make sure its english version?

E-mail the website and ask. But I'm pretty sure English websites will offer the english version (else nobody would buy it).

Theres no english version of emergency 4 beside 911 first responders, so, no this one is in german

What is the main difference between Emergency 4 and 911:First Responders?

And whats the extra about Emergency 4 - Deluxe?

Guest mrpolice1996
What is the main difference between Emergency 4 and 911:First Responders?

No difference same game just 911 is the english version

And whats the extra about Emergency 4 - Deluxe?

I don't have it - but i think it contains new missions, voice control and same new freeplay features