Stan

Where can I buy?

Guest bhamlyn
I'm more then sure It ain't deluxe

If it doesn't show you a deluxe part in game, then It's not, and then the games description doens't tell anything about 3 extra missions so...

umm probably aint then haha, just with the freeplay_deluxe map, i thought it could of been, my bad..

I am going to Berlin on the 23rd of February and hope to get some time to go shopping and hopefully find EM4 Gold in a shop, but do any of you guys know if it is still available in any shops in Germany?

and if it is, which shops do sell it? :)

i know that most people here in the forum is not from Germany, but some people might know where i can buy the game in Germany :)

Im trying to buy Emergency 4 Gold but I dont understand German so I cant oreder it from bol.de and I cant find it on any of the other sites listed.

Can someone please help!!!!!

If you can't understand German you might want to buy 911 FR and EM3 instead, since Emergency 4 Gold is in German ;)

But If you want to have it desperatly I don't mind translating the terms you need to buy it.

greetz,

Since a lot of people are having trouble with ordering of the German Sites, I'm gonna start a new thread and make a little walk through of how to buy the game and navigate the site I bought it from.

The thread will have a step by step guide of how to navigate the bol.de site, and how to purchase Emergency 4 gold for shipment to the US. Hopefully I'll get it up on this site tonight.

i went to Berlin this week and looked for EM4 in the shops and bought this version: http://www.software-pyramide.com/produktde...1&art=34545

the price is 10€ and it is available in Media-Markt and probably all other shops that sells computer games as well.

The good thing about that version is that it is EM4 Deluxe, even though nothing on the cover or webpage suggests that it is deluxe.

so to sum it up: EM4 Deluxe is available in Germany (and online) for 10€, but the case says nothing about Deluxe

:cheers:

Wow I hope this will be a way for the UK people on here to buy it!

What about us American people in the USA? We have a lot of people here that would be willing to buy this game. I love this game and I have to wait to download from Atari as i'm waiting for a reply from Atari. I paid for extended download service and its over this June. :1046276057_GroupHug:

hi i live in nyc. i am trying to buy emergency 4 or down load it. witch would be the english version?

:welcome:

The English version is 911 Frist Responders. You can also get Emergency 4 in English but since you are in America then 991 First Responders would be the one to look for. Emergency 4 Deluxe is only in german.

Guest nycdavid

thank you very much sorry for stupid questions. one more question is emergency 3 and emergency 4 made by the same company? and didint 911 first responce come out befor emergency4? can i play people mods with 911 first responce?

Guest mrpolice1996
thank you very much sorry for stupid questions. one more question is emergency 3 and emergency 4 made by the same company? and didint 911 first responce come out befor emergency4? can i play people mods with 911 first responce?

EM3+EM4 are the same company

Emergency 3 and Emergency 4 are both made by 16tons Enetertaintertainment. 911 First Responders and Em4 are the same thing and yes you can play mods with 911 first responders. I recommend LA Mod V1.9. :)

Guest nycdavid

wasint first responder out befor emergency3 came out? why cant youf ind emergency 4 in target and stores? they are losing so much money by making it so hard to find a game that cost $10

wasint first responder out befor emergency3 came out? why cant youf ind emergency 4 in target and stores? they are losing so much money by making it so hard to find a game that cost $10

Emergency 3 was out before both 911 First Responders and Emergency 4. I have no idea why it is so difficult to find Em4. :P

Guest nycdavid

o ok thanks i thought i saw it in walmart for a few years i will try to stop buy and pick it up. with my luck my computer wont beable to handel it or some nonsence. is it simple to load or you need to down load patches?........ the emergency3 i have is made by stagtgy first is that same company that makes emergency3?

thank you all for your help