tony11139

SubMod: Tony's Lights, v1.8.6 and overview with all prototypes OUT NOW!

I don't like them. For the sirens you can actually hear that it is a recording, and for the lights, well they are not realistic at all. The rotating lights are awesome, but you added to many lights on the truck, and the CHP vehicles, and the two slicktop LAPD. They should have what they actually have, otherwords they are awesome. Great job!

em4freak

Thank i'll edit the firetruck light in the other version of the LA MOD

Thank i'll edit the firetruck light in the other version of the LA MOD

Ok. I don't mean to be mean or rude, I just felt that there were to many lights on the police vehicles. The fire trucks are so cool though. Very realistic :D :1046275747_biggthumpup:

Ok. I don't mean to be mean or rude, I just felt that there were to many lights on the police vehicles. The fire trucks are so cool though. Very realistic :D :1046275747_biggthumpup:

Ok but police car have 2 rotation light in each side .. like real life :) and the CHP have light in all the light .. that's normal

Ok but police car have 2 rotation light in each side .. like real life :) and the CHP have light in all the light .. that's normal

Yea, the only thing I don't like about them are the ridiculously huge amounts of LED's in the windows and stuff that aren't real. Like on the LAPD truck...wow lol. Way to many. I like them just normal rotating lights. They are really awesome though, keep it up.! :D

Yea, the only thing I don't like about them are the ridiculously huge amounts of LED's in the windows and stuff that aren't real. Like on the LAPD truck...wow lol. Way to many. I like them just normal rotating lights. They are really awesome though, keep it up.! :D

lol ! I know that ! i'll delete all the XMAS light in the next version because i don't like them too! i'll delete the led in the window on many cars not all .. in my country the new police car with led lightbar have those light on the window .. so that's why i put on it.. i'll check it out on the next version ! thanks

Guest firefighter116

hey anyone else seen the lights on the outside mirrors. local pd has them now one sides blue the other red, i saw it the other day at one of the citys house fires

Yes, if you have the mod, look at your Unmarked Car...or Police SUV...it has Rear Mirror LEDS.

Tony, you spelled my name wrong...noob:P

It's CFD, not CDF.

LOL ! Sorry my bad .. i think everybody know what i was thinking ! :P if not there's the answer!

lol ! I know that ! i'll delete all the XMAS light in the next version because i don't like them too! i'll delete the led in the window on many cars not all .. in my country the new police car with led lightbar have those light on the window .. so that's why i put on it.. i'll check it out on the next version ! thanks

I'm from your country lol. I have also been to Quebec many times. It's just that specific departments don't use the side window LED's unless they are slicktops for the 360 degree visibility.

I'm from your country lol. I have also been to Quebec many times. It's just that specific departments don't use the side window LED's unless they are slicktops for the 360 degree visibility.

In my country all new police car have those light red/blue that's the picture : http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/808/pol...ayledwinwp6.jpg

it's not a slicktop car ..

Guest Caddi17

What hes saying is that the LAPD does not use LED lights on their back doors. They have generaly the lights on the top of the car and thats just about it.

This video gives you a clear look at the light placement on the cars and SUV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmmgNTULDao...feature=related

And by the way excelent job with the lights, really made the game more enjoyable for me! :D

What hes saying is that the LAPD does not use LED lights on their back doors. They have generaly the lights on the top of the car and thats just about it.

This video gives you a clear look at the light placement on the cars and SUV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmmgNTULDao...feature=related

And by the way excelent job with the lights, really made the game more enjoyable for me! :D

Ok thanks but i was thinking that it will be more beautiful with those light on the window :)

Guest Caddi17
Ok thanks but i was thinking that it will be more beautiful with those light on the window :)

Haha no probleme, im not complaining or anything, i really like what you've done with the lights and the new sirens :laugh:

@ tony:

You've already planned for changing the lights in v1.7 BEFORE you have even seen them?

Mikesphotos, who lives in Los Angeles and has a job in the LAFD, changed alot of lights to make them look more realistic.

He did an awesome job. I just don't see a reason for making them more unrealistic.

It just sound very stupid to me that you already made plans for something that you haven't checked out yet.

:1046275873_shakehead:

Sometimes we get bored of your lights hoppah, no offense.

We live in a different county, different states, and we have different lights. I enjoy your mod, but i enjoy the mod 5x more with the extra lights, that my department uses and my city aswell. So we want a little taste from our city.

Guest lord_bonev

We live in a different county, different states, and we have different lights. I enjoy your mod, but i enjoy the mod 5x more with the extra lights, that my department uses and my city aswell. So we want a little taste from our city.

:1046275747_biggthumpup:

That's not what I'm talking about dude AND you're talking about 1.5. I never mentioned the lights in 1.5. :1046275873_shakehead:

So read my post again and come back. I said that it's weird to already make plans for a 'light mod' for v1.6 without even seeing the lights in v1.6

The lights are more realistic, because Mikesphotos has helped me alot with them. They can't really get more realistic than they are right now.

I can imagine you like the extra lights, but not for the reason you just gave me. You like the tony's lights because his look Canadian? (Because you're from: Calgary, Canada)

Why not build a Canadian mod then???!!!!!!

:1046275747_biggthumpup:

About 99,9% of your posts don't seem to be valuable or add anything to this forum.

So what's your problem? Lost your tonguehands??

That's not what I'm talking about dude AND you're talking about 1.5. I never mentioned the lights in 1.5. :1046275873_shakehead:

So read my post again and come back. I said that it's weird to already make plans for a 'light mod' for v1.6 without even seeing the lights in v1.6

The lights are more realistic, because Mikesphotos has helped me alot with them. They can't really get more realistic than they are right now.

I can imagine you like the extra lights, but not for the reason you just gave me. You like the tony's lights because his look Canadian? (Because you're from: Calgary, Canada)

Why not build a Canadian mod then???!!!!!!

About 99,9% of your posts don't seem to be valuable or add anything to this forum.

So what's your problem? Lost your tonguehands??

Good call Hoppah. And in Calgary, they use nothing like LAPD, and Tony's look nothing like Calgary's. I have been there a few times and they have strobes. Not only that, but even the lights Tony added is nothing like them. Also, Hoppah's lights are great and ridiculously realistic. It looks like they are turning in a wave pattern, which is fine. Tony does an amazing job on the rotating, and Hoppah does a great job in general, so can we just drop it.

And Lord_Bonev...would you stop being so lazy when you type? or don't type at all. your wasting yours and our time...

Good call Hoppah. And in Calgary, they use nothing like LAPD, and Tony's look nothing like Calgary's. I have been there a few times and they have strobes. Not only that, but even the lights Tony added is nothing like them. Also, Hoppah's lights are great and ridiculously realistic. It looks like they are turning in a wave pattern, which is fine. Tony does an amazing job on the rotating, and Hoppah does a great job in general, so can we just drop it.

And Lord_Bonev...would you stop being so lazy when you type? or don't type at all. your wasting yours and our time...

When was the last time you been here? Obviously you haven't lived here long enough to see all the units. We now use LEDS. The strobe package are bye-bye.

Tony's lights...believe or not, it's the exact same to Calgary. Well except the SUV.

When was the last time you been here? Obviously you haven't lived here long enough to see all the units. We now use LEDS. The strobe package are bye-bye.

Tony's lights...believe or not, it's the exact same to Calgary. Well except the SUV.

Well.. You do realize he was referring to the rotating lights on like 80% of the units in the mod? Leds, as strobes, arent rotating.

Well.. You do realize he was referring to the rotating lights on like 80% of the units in the mod? Leds, as strobes, arent rotating.

Exactly, and I have never lived in Calgary, I live in Ontario. I have only been there a few times, and only being 15 those times have been pretty recent.