em4fun

SFmod

Hello

I think I've found something.

This is an spartan gladiator medium but it's a long version:

DSC00036.JPG

Just to let you know, that Heavy Rescue has EVI Body work, so it may look differnt than a Spartan Gladatior rig with Spartan body work. You should also see if you can find pics of the SFFD's heavy rescues, because they may be differn't seeing as we are on the oppisite side of the country from San Fransico.

I can help work on an original map texture and give the trams a path as long as i have the models for the trams. PM me if you would like help, I have experience i nthe following areas:

• Maps
  • Testing
  • XMLing (events,superevents,units files etc)
  • Website design
  • Graphics (i.e. forum banners)

May I just say its unsual to make them in sketchup, doesnt it cost u a lot to get 3ds max and z-modeller 2 aswell as google sketchup pro?

from

James

Guest Bruce563
we need a freeplay map like san francisco with a tramrail and lombard street enz :)

I should be able to do that, if you can give me a texture, i should be able to do the tram thing, that should be easier enough, give me the texture then i will start. :1046275747_biggthumpup:

I don't want to sound unfriendly but:

Yeah, downloading is cheap and ILLEGAL!

The full price of 3DS MAX is about $3.000,-.

You probably never bought legal software, don't you?

Otherwise you would know this.

Thats why I dont have it, I went on the website for 3DS and it said it cost £70.00 or something like that. I dont ever do anything illegal like downloading from limewire :police:

Guest Dr.mozeyX

How do i make a fire truck using Sketch Pro 6?, I just purchased it and I don't even know how to make a good fire truck like yours! i need to know, please tell me how?

because i want to make a Toronto Mod with all Toronto, Ontario Canada emergency units, i am also adding Toronto L. Pearson International Airport in a mission and Freeplay! :)