Guest Moshi

Mission 6 Help (Terrorists at the conference)

Edit: Okay, I first thought you were playing L.A. Mod, did not really look at the screenshot.

Have you tried moving the debris in front of the building away before installing the ladder car?

I think I remember that this has to be done first...

K9? Does that mean the dogs?

Use SAR Dogs from the Rescue Menu ;)

You don't have the k-9 unit in mission 6. You just need to make sure your ladder truck has sufficient space to park. Make sure no other vehicules or persons are in the vicinity.

greetz,

Thijs

Guest gbell

Whatever I do I can't pickup those 2 people in the building with the ladder. Only thing I can do is cool the building down. Tried countless positions but nothing works!!!

select the ladder truck and then click on part of build you need to get to then two gears will show up when you move you mouse of the building

Edited by pyrothijs
IRFQ

select the ladder truck and then click on part of build you need to get to then two gears will show up when you move you mouse of the building

Just played the mission again but it works fine for me. As long as you let the ladder truck set up position first. So first choose the ladder truck and right click the building (as gbell said: two cogs will appear).

The ladder will now choose the correct position and lower the platform. You can now place water bowser or other vehicles near the ladder truck to extinguish the fire.

A fire fighter can enter the platform and the ladder will go up to the top floor where the victims are. Select the fire fighter and tell him to get out of the basket and enter the floor.

Now pick up one of the wounded and let the fire fighter return to the basket. Once he's in the basket click the ladder truck and lower the basket. Once the basket is on the ground the fire fighter can exit and take the victim to an ambulance for treatment.

You should note that there are a lot more "hidden" wounded laying around the area, so it could be you did not rescue all victims.

-There are two victims at the front left of the destroyed building buried under debris.

-there are two victims at the front right of the destroyed building buried under debris (next to the limousines).

-There is one victim front and centre of the destroyed building buried under debris.

-In each of the limousines there is one person that needs to be rescued.

-At the right side of the destroyed a building a soldier is lying under a fallen tree, use the recovery crane to lift the tree and rescue the soldier.