C.F.D

Siren help

This is my first post :1046276313_Up_to_something:

I have a question regarding Editor: Is there a way to hear the sirens? when you select a Truck or a Car, and you place it somewhere on the map, the emergency lights are activated but is there a way to hear the sirens also?

Guest seansharlos

I have a question regarding Editor: Is there a way to hear the sirens? when you select a Truck or a Car, and you place it somewhere on the map, the emergency lights are activated but is there a way to hear the sirens also?

wellcom,

there is no way I know.

But if you lke to change the siren you can do that by replacing the files in the "Audio\Fx\sirens" folder.

Any unit siren is writen in the "Scripts\Game\Command\LASiren.script". Here you can change which siren belongs to each car.

Guest Firefighter21213

I have never heard anything in the editor,siren wise...Like he stated you can change the files of the trucks that already use sirens,The only problem i got right now in the sirens,is...I added a truck and i cannot get any sirens to that truck,when its in game play,it just has no sirens,so i have no idea.Anyone knows how to fix that let me know,Im sure i have to add something in the scripts or something but i dont have a clue to what to add or where,lol...

:welcome: to the forums & a happy new year :)

There's no way to hear sirenes in the editor