Guest Firefighter21213

Mod Zombie Outbreak!

Guest Firefighter21213

Howdy all, Now i posted this awhile back and i guess it has been brought up before,but not for the new emergency 4...Does anyone think this would be interesting enough to create?? Now i dont have the foggiest clue on how,But id be more then happy to figure it out...Now i'll create the Mod,Im sure if i messed around i could figure it out,But the Help on how i wouldnt mind,It might save me sometime...If ya think this would be something of interest let me know,and i'll get started...

Guest Firefighter21213
Well your "+" for emergency 4 is that Emergency 4 has the zombie annimations. For the rest it fully depends on what you exactly want to make.

I'll throw what i got in store for ya,What id do is edit up the freeplay map alittle,Give a Military base and Certian Buildings that you could use for your People..Now i would put Objects into the Buildings that you could use to Barricade the buildings untill you can get help to arrive to help all civilians,and your Police...Maybe create a Special Clean Up unit to Deal with the Infected...As for the map itself,Its just plain and simple for me to build that,The people OutBreak and the way i could Create that is where im lost,Maybe in a script or something for free play is where,but what to insert and create that script id need help..Now Certian Units id need some Permission to use,Like the Military From Hoppah's mod.The Vehicles and people.I got a few Trucks and im not sure what mod i got them from or if they came with hoppah's mod,So im going to have to do some research on who's mods i added,because i just toss the vehicles in with hoppahs mod for my own personal use,But when i Create this,i Want the permission to give this mod to others,so i need everyones OK first...But in order to start,i need to know if i need help if i can get a few people to help me create scripts and maybe a few models,if i need them..However i'll start certian things Sometime tomorrow maybe,and if i cannot use hoppah's or anyone elses vehicles i'll need some help to create some.But untill then,i'll be starting this tomorrow....

Guest Firefighter21213
I'll throw what i got in store for ya,What id do is edit up the freeplay map alittle,Give a Military base and Certian Buildings that you could use for your People..Now i would put Objects into the Buildings that you could use to Barricade the buildings untill you can get help to arrive to help all civilians,and your Police...Maybe create a Special Clean Up unit to Deal with the Infected...As for the map itself,Its just plain and simple for me to build that,The people OutBreak and the way i could Create that is where im lost,Maybe in a script or something for free play is where,but what to insert and create that script id need help..Now Certian Units id need some Permission to use,Like the Military From Hoppah's mod.The Vehicles and people.I got a few Trucks and im not sure what mod i got them from or if they came with hoppah's mod,So im going to have to do some research on who's mods i added,because i just toss the vehicles in with hoppahs mod for my own personal use,But when i Create this,i Want the permission to give this mod to others,so i need everyones OK first...But in order to start,i need to know if i need help if i can get a few people to help me create scripts and maybe a few models,if i need them..However i'll start certian things Sometime tomorrow maybe,and if i cannot use hoppah's or anyone elses vehicles i'll need some help to create some.But untill then,i'll be starting this tomorrow....

The Mod is underway!!! I am starting the Map Details soon,and wish for anyone to spot Idea's here...Dont hold your comments back,im really wanting feedback so i can create this the best i can...Also anyone willing to help me figure a few things out Please let me know...You can email me anytime to help even if its just figureing certian things out....I will check this Thread everyday for updates,Thanks!!!

Email--Buffalobills113@yahoo.com

Guest Firefighter21213

Ok,I need some idea's.I know most dont look at this site everyday,However i would like to make this the best i can..Heres a few Questions that i need anwsered before i go to far into this...

Best map for this mod... Should this be a series,Campaign..Or a freeplay map?? i started in freeplay,but i didnt get far...

What do you think would add something Great into the mod?

Do you want to help me come up with idea's or help at all? if you choose yes on this one,id like an email,Believe i stated that in the graph above.

I stated id check my mail and this forum regularly,because im trying to produce something cool...Just let me know if you can help,or if im going to waste my time,lol... Enjoy!

Guest Firefighter21213
Ok,I need some idea's.I know most dont look at this site everyday,However i would like to make this the best i can..Heres a few Questions that i need anwsered before i go to far into this...

Best map for this mod... Should this be a series,Campaign..Or a freeplay map?? i started in freeplay,but i didnt get far...

What do you think would add something Great into the mod?

Do you want to help me come up with idea's or help at all? if you choose yes on this one,id like an email,Believe i stated that in the graph above.

I stated id check my mail and this forum regularly,because im trying to produce something cool...Just let me know if you can help,or if im going to waste my time,lol... Enjoy!

Ok well i guess no one wants to help or has any idea's..Well with me working on it,it will take awhile so dont be to happy about it right now...I got somethings figured out and im currently working on the easy stuff...I'll post a billion times untill someone else does a post back haha..But to those keeping track its being worked on...