Hoppah

[EM3] Los Angeles Mod By Hoppah

when you release mod for all ???????

Last warning, stop the hell asking it each time i delete this question comming fom people here and this is the second time you repost it.... It comes when it comes... just wait

Anyone know where i can get an english version of patch 1.03 so the mod can work properly for me?

How about searching in the downloads and searching the link on a forum with search function?

Sorry dude but even me, i've to use the search function on forums where ive new to avoid asking 1000 times the same question... look in Help.... there is a VERY BIG topic over patch 3

how about the old SWAT Vehicles? They were pretty cool

Almost all OLD vehicles are removed.

The 2 SEB (which will replace SWAT in my LA mod) Trucks are the new (realistic) vehicles.

V2.4 is the last version for Em3.

I will convert my vehicles to em4.

I have made something awesome!!

I always wanted that the stretcher has wheels.

But it wasn't possible to make that, because models with animations can't be exported with Zmodeler 2. So I had to edit the model files manually with notepad. I have added the construction and wheels manually to the model without disturbing the original model or animations. I have made 2 different versions and this is the result!

Stretchers_v1-0_by_hoppah.jpg

here are two pictures which I've used a bit:

stretcher 1

stretcher 2

I think I also know how to edit the stretcher model (not the wheels and construction) without disturbing the animations, but I need more time for that. I hope I can release a second version in the future.

I will add the red stretcher to v2.4 of my Los Angeles Mod.

Because this is so awesome I've made a mod of the two stretchers.

Download it here.

The stretchers are free to use, but please mention me in your readme if you release a mod with the stretchers.

Have fun!

Hoppah

Guest dhodges007
why is everyone asking when version 2.4 will be done? do u want it now when hoppah hasnt finished it or do you want it when its finished by the way hoppah cant wait till i can get ure mod :D

oh and hoppah can u turn the emergency lights off on the cars when stopped?

Thats not hard at alle ;) Is you push the shift + b keys, the bluelights will be turned off, and if you then push the b key, it will turn back on. That works in all mods ;)

What other keyboard shortcuts are there? I have seached but didn't find any.

Thanks!

Guest Erucolindo

Hoppah, let me say it like this; i just love you ;) What a awesome thing you have made :D

And then a question: The version 2.5, will it be with edited fire and rescue service, or with edited ambulance service? (I myself means that the firedepartment needs a serious overhall ;))

Some news:

(...)

I am also updating my own website, where you can find information about my mods (including a lot of info about LA mod).

Click Here for the website.

You can find NEW pictures from all vehicles and the new missions on that website.

Greetz,

Hoppah

I can't find the pictures you are talking about on the site. :roll:

Guest Dark1

Impressive! :D

As guy who grow-up on american copshows I really appreciate all that work you put into this mod and can't wait to try 2.4 when it will be ready (though i'll have to buy new RAM till then... :lol: ).

BTW I really liked that LAPD version of armored truck, but cause I understand that you want to keep it up to date and there is not LAPD SWAT anymore, could you please release it as standalone model?

Impressive! :D

As guy who grow-up on american copshows I really appreciate all that work you put into this mod and can't wait to try 2.4 when it will be ready (though i'll have to buy new RAM till then... :lol: ).

BTW I really liked that LAPD version of armored truck, but cause I understand that you want to keep it up to date and there is not LAPD SWAT anymore, could you please release it as standalone model?

You mean the LAPD armoured truck from v2.3 (and earlier)?

I think it's a good idea to release some other vehicle seperate with my mod. I am also going to make a LAPD Humvee model.

Guest Brandon

Hoppah look F*cking Fabolous, if a you need an Wow factor between 1 / 10. its defitnley an 10! 8)

Those "stretchers with wheels" will they also be in v2.4 or do Is it DIY??

Greets

I've released v2.4!!!

Los_Angeles_Mod_v2-4_By_Hoppah.jpg

Link to download page:

click

Log file v2.4:

Most of the police police vehicles are removed, replaced by the following vehicles:

- LAPD Patrol Car (Crown Victoria model by Unknown)

- LAPD Unmarked Patrol Car (Crown Victoria model by Unknown)

- LAPD Motorcycle (Original model from GTA San Andreas)

- LAPD Armoured Vehicle (Original model from GTA San Andreas)

- LASD Patrol Car (Crown Victoria model by Unknown)

- LASD Hummer H2

- LASD SED Rescue Truck 1

- LASD SED Rescue Truck 2

- CHP Patrol Car (Crown Victoria model by Unknown)

- CHP Patrol Car Chevrolet Camaro

- FBI Car (Crown Victoria model by Unknown)

- Army Humvee

Other new vehicles:

- Ambulance 1 (Replaces Ambulance 1)

- Ambulance 2 (Replaces Ambulance 2)

- LAX Ambulance

- Red Cross Hummer H2

- LAX Crash Truck (Replaces the Crash Tender)

- Model of LAPD SUV, Secret Service SUV, LASD Prison Bus and FBI Command Truck changed.

- Stretcher with wheels and construction added.

- New sirens.

- Vehicle info changed for all police units.

- Commands Posts for LAPD and LAFD (new models) added.

- New M16 model for Sniper rifle.

- New weapon (MP5) commands added.

- Mission 18 and 19 added.

- Mission 13: After a large explosion, the mission will be failed.

- And a lot of other fixes/additions.

Have fun,

Hoppah