Hoppah

[EM3] Los Angeles Mod By Hoppah

Bij het trachten te spelen van de nieuwe missies krijg ik steeds een windows foutrapport te zien, gevolg het spel wordt afgesloten.

Hoe kan dit worden opgelost?

De standaard missies zijn wel speelbaar.

Mvg,

De standaard missies zijn wel speelbaar met de mod? of bedoel je zonder mod?

Waarschijnlijk is de mod niet goed geinstalleerd.

Wat voor versie van het spel heb je? en welke taal?

Well, i just like EM4 more, the hoses don't work in EM3 or it's just probably me doing something wrong and you have to click around 3000+ times more than EM4

you have to zoom in on the hose connections. You have to click exactly on the hose connections, else it doesn't work

Guest mario
De standaard missies zijn wel speelbaar met de mod? of bedoel je zonder mod?

Waarschijnlijk is de mod niet goed geinstalleerd.

Wat voor versie van het spel heb je? en welke taal?

Met mod wel speelbaar, maar dan komen niet alle USA voertuigen er door, enkel in de freeplay zie je deze allemaal.

Het spel heeft een Nederlandstalig verpakking, en het spel zelf is Engels.

Mvg,

Guest lord_bonev
Well, i just like EM4 more, the hoses don't work in EM3 or it's just probably me doing something wrong and you have to click around 3000+ times more than EM4

Yeah i know what you say me... but sometimes is that

Hate to be a pain, but I leave tomorrow, and I would really like to be able to play the famed LA mod for Em3, now I have the mod installer but it doesnt work, there is an error to do with the installation, I've reinstalled many times over, and it still doesn't work. any help with that, or do I just stick to emergency 4?

Hate to be a pain, but I leave tomorrow, and I would really like to be able to play the famed LA mod for Em3, now I have the mod installer but it doesnt work, there is an error to do with the installation, I've reinstalled many times over, and it still doesn't work. any help with that, or do I just stick to emergency 4?

Do you have an error report / logfile?

Hey, Hoppah, I was just poking through, really the only thing that didn't make it to Em4 that I want to convert is the Prison Bus...

Would that be okay... I will Not change anything unless I get permission from you, and I plan on changing maybe like the lights, but that's it. Nothing else!

I will be using this mainly for a personal mod, but I might want to use it in the future for something public(submod) but I'll check again! don't worry, I know the order of command, and where I sit(somewhere just above the bottom, suspended from the ceiling of the lobby about 2 feet off the floor, And of course you and Stan get top floor offices :P )

hey guys where is my problem in Emergency 3 i have lag my pc is 1.83GHZ 1GB RAM 80HDD VIDEO GeFroce FX 5200 128mb but in emergency 4 i have lag only what run light's and in emergency 3 crash, and lag what me need ?

hey guys where is my problem in Emergency 3 i have lag my pc is 1.83GHZ 1GB RAM 80HDD VIDEO GeFroce FX 5200 128mb but in emergency 4 i have lag only what run light's and in emergency 3 crash, and lag what me need ?

Turn down all the settings in the game. Emergency 3 should be playable on that system. Although 1,83 Ghz isn't much.

Emergency 3 is on the same graphic engine as Emergency 4, but most LA Mod vehicles are made in a different way than in Emergency 4.

By compiling objects together and making parts of the object invisible (alpha layer) we were able to create new vehicles before it was possible to use 3D-modelling software for the games.

Side effect, vehicles could easily reach 10.000 polygons. That's what causes the lag probably.

Best solution, ask your dad to buy a new pc. :)