Hoppah

[EM3] Los Angeles Mod By Hoppah

Guest lord_bonev

Have a problem (bug) with this mod, when a click "go to base" on the ambulance or firetruck, they didn't go and my mission is failed. Is have a fix pach or something else?

Have a problem (bug) with this mod, when a click "go to base" on the ambulance or firetruck, they didn't go and my mission is failed. Is have a fix pach or something else?

In freeplay or in a mission?

Guest lord_bonev
In freeplay or in a mission?

When i click on the ambulance with injured people and click "go to base" or "go to hospital" and ambulance didn't go.

No matter is I am a "Freeplay" or a "Mission"

When i click on the ambulance with injured people and click "go to base" or "go to hospital" and ambulance didn't go.

No matter is I am a "Freeplay" or a "Mission"

In missions and freeplay the button go to base should work without any problems. Maybe you can upload a logfile?

The got to hospital button only works on freeplay (the missions don't have a hospital :1046275747_biggthumpup: )

I also got a problem with this. In freeplay when I press "go to firestation" the firetrucks or ambulance parks at the parking spot behind the firestation and not entering. I don't think it's supposed to be so. But this happens in v2.2 and v2.5.

I also got a problem with this. In freeplay when I press "go to firestation" the firetrucks or ambulance parks at the parking spot behind the firestation and not entering. I don't think it's supposed to be so. But this happens in v2.2 and v2.5.

You mean EM3 LA MOD?

In that case fire trucks and ambulances are supposed to park behind the fire station. You have to guide them to their spot manually.

greetz,

Guest lord_bonev

OK but how can i finish the mission or freeplay mission? This is so... uncomfortably... Ok i wait for v1.6 for EM4 it's not a problem but i haven't play other :D

OK but how can i finish the mission or freeplay mission? This is so... uncomfortably... Ok i wait for v1.6 for EM4 it's not a problem but i haven't play other :D

No idea. Should work fine. Try a reinstall of the game and/or the mod.

Thanks for the nice quick reply. :)

But can't i just download the UK version instead of the DE version?

EDIT: Hmm.. now i have two shortcuts on my desktop, Emergency 3 Spielen and Play Emergency 3, which do i use?

if you have an english version off course you need to download the english patch

Guest lord_bonev
Thanks for the nice quick reply. :)

But can't i just download the UK version instead of the DE version?

EDIT: Hmm.. now i have two shortcuts on my desktop, Emergency 3 Spielen and Play Emergency 3, which do i use?

Not matter, but if you like to play english version you must ot install english patch ;)

Guest mario

Bij het trachten te spelen van de nieuwe missies krijg ik steeds een windows foutrapport te zien, gevolg het spel wordt afgesloten.

Hoe kan dit worden opgelost?

De standaard missies zijn wel speelbaar.

Mvg,