Hoppah

[EM3] Los Angeles Mod By Hoppah

Guest j5mello

Picked up EM3 couple days ago and i dled LA mod. But...

im getting the same texture issues with 2.5 as i had with 1.5 though its on way more units... Would the problem be the same thing (i.e. the DXT issue)?

its playable but it doesn't feel right like this...

And as an aside the freeplay seemed really hectic... i had 5-7 events in the span of like 2 min... which file do i have to tweak to change that...

Guest mistermister

Hello everybody, I'm new here but i play em3 and 4 since a long time.

Well, in fact i have a problem with la Mod 2.5...

I download it from this website several times but i always have the same problem when i try to install it.

The error is that the package is corrupted... i try several times and erase the cache.. but it doesn't work..

Any Help??

Maybe someone can put an unpacked version of the mod? or an new link? i don't know...

Thanks

Sorry for my english but i'm a "Francophone^^"

Guest firefighter304
Hello everybody, I'm new here but i play em3 and 4 since a long time.

Well, in fact i have a problem with la Mod 2.5...

I download it from this website several times but i always have the same problem when i try to install it.

The error is that the package is corrupted... i try several times and erase the cache.. but it doesn't work..

Any Help??

Maybe someone can put an unpacked version of the mod? or an new link? i don't know...

Thanks

Sorry for my english but i'm a "Francophone^^"

um are you downloading it for EM3 or EM4... the only 2.5 version is for EM3..

Guest mistermister
um are you downloading it for EM3 or EM4... the only 2.5 version is for EM3..

yes, i know.. it's the 2,5 version for em3 who doesn't work..

Actually the 1,5 for em4 is working..

But, i want to play at em3 with 2,5... but it don't work.

Anyone?

Guest mistermister
Delete your temporary internet files, cache and cookies and download the mod again.

Finally, it works. In fact, the problem was that the folder "Mods" have to be in the Emergency 3 folder and not in data..

anyway, thanks for your help

Great mod hoppah :gut:

Guest Sawyer

hi again hoppah, man have you got the cars from older LA MOD ? i mean when i download for LA MOD site the promo video a enjoyed these cars... so have you got the promo or older cars ? :)

Chasesvk.png

Guest gabegrenade

ok, no affence hoppah, because i could never do half the shit you do with modding,

butttt

if you are going to make another l.a mod for em3, which i dont no if you are or not

pleeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzz make it soo when you spawn a heavy rescue vehical from trad menu style, you can pick firefighters instead of being stuck with the usar guys. i HATE the usar guys (no offence thats just me) they can do nothing different than firefighters exept the have emt capabilities and a flashlight. also, most of the time on real heavy rescues (ny, la, dc, etc.) the guys hu ride the heavy rescue are frefighters. very rarely do they use there usar rescue clothing. so im fine with usar guys being able to ride on the rescue, but dont make usar guys...the ONLY regular guys who can ride on the rescue (im talking just infantry not speacial units including divers, hazmat etc.)

all my respects 4 u but pleeezzz consider my suggestion.

-gabe