Hoppah

[EM3] Los Angeles Mod By Hoppah

My mod is the only mod with an open base in Emergency 3.

It's very hard to make a script to park vehicles inside a building.

I tried a script and it didn't work and I'm not going to work on the Emergency 3 version anymore.

Maybe someone else is able to edit the fire station and make a good script for it.

Hoppah

Hey hoppah, is there any way I could continue the LA mod for em3? I'm geting the hang of modding, and you will be listed as the author :danke:

That sounds like a good idea agentsmith6! I hope he lets you. My parents said that I can't em4 yet because I got em3 for chrismas and I have to tell you. I hugged them so hard when I got it, but then again, I am from Canada. But anyways, my oarents said I could get it later so I hope he lets you! I love em3 so much! Well, good luck with your modding :1046275747_biggthumpup: :sporty::happy:

Hey hoppah, is there any way I could continue the LA mod for em3? I'm geting the hang of modding, and you will be listed as the author :danke:
That sounds like a good idea agentsmith6! I hope he lets you. My parents said that I can't em4 yet because I got em3 for chrismas and I have to tell you. I hugged them so hard when I got it, but then again, I am from Canada. But anyways, my oarents said I could get it later so I hope he lets you! I love em3 so much! Well, good luck with your modding :1046275747_biggthumpup: :sporty::happy:

I don't think he'll let you guys... try making your own mod and not get known by modifying a known mod

I first want to know what you guys want to change/add/remove.

If I am able to assists I would want to add in an LAPD command unit as well (not in the truck) slicktops :sporty: , rotatable lights, Bomb squad (instead of an engineer) and more things...

If I am able to assists I would want to add in an LAPD command unit as well (not in the truck) slicktops :sporty: , rotatable lights, Bomb squad (instead of an engineer) and more things...

I would like to say something more.

I am still the leader of the mod and decides what will be added and not.

Your ideas are good and I like them, so may add them, but...

If you want to add new models:

Models with too much polygons (3000+) won't be added to my mod.

No huge textures, like 2048 x 2048 pixels. My textures are 1024x1024 pixels and that is good enough.

About the lights:

Don't add 100s of lights to the vehicle. Not everyone has a super computer (like me) which can handle a lot of lights.

If you want to add new vehicles:

You have to change and create everything by yourself:

Model files, texture files, prototype files, unit images (have to be similar as mine), sosi script, other coding (vehicles.xml) and the text files.

Hoppah

I would like to say something more.

I am still the leader of the mod and decides what will be added and not.

Your ideas are good and I like them, so may add them, but...

If you want to add new models:

Models with too much polygons (3000+) won't be added to my mod.

No huge textures, like 2048 x 2048 pixels. My textures are 1024x1024 pixels and that is good enough.

About the lights:

Don't add 100s of lights to the vehicle. Not everyone has a super computer (like me) which can handle a lot of lights.

If you want to add new vehicles:

You have to change and create everything by yourself:

Model files, texture files, prototype files, unit images (have to be similar as mine), sosi script, other coding (vehicles.xml) and the text files.

Hoppah

Ok Hoppah

Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone has the old version of the em3 la mod, (the one in the promo video) and if possible PM me and I will give you my e-mail adress. If you could e-mail it to me that would be great. Thanks!

Regards,

Shane

Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone has the old version of the em3 la mod, (the one in the promo video) and if possible PM me and I will give you my e-mail adress. If you could e-mail it to me that would be great. Thanks!

Regards,

Shane

... you posted the same post less then 48 hours ago

Guest private R clark

hi hoppah

what a awsome mod hoppah 16t should employ u

ive downloaded your mod for em3 installed the patches ect and everything works fine BUT on some mission ie riot demonstration (origonal mission in em3) there are certan vechels missing ie water cannon that fire boat thing that you deploy from the truck also in freeplay theres no recovery trasporter to take wrecked cars ect away are you planning on making a mod to fix this or is there another soloution thanx

Guest private R clark

soz me again forgot to add this ive looked at the pics on your mod showing all vech pesons ect however whn playing the game not once have i see a selection for the fire plane fbi comand truck or the army hummer and as mentioned freeplay has some problems too all the vechels are not avalible in freepay

soz me again forgot to add this ive looked at the pics on your mod showing all vech pesons ect however whn playing the game not once have i see a selection for the fire plane fbi comand truck or the army hummer and as mentioned freeplay has some problems too all the vechels are not avalible in freepay

You can scroll down the list of vehicles. There are two buttons without arrows (16T forgot to add them). You can use those. :)

Great video emergency4freak. :1046275747_biggthumpup: :P

Maybe you should have used other music. :P

Guest thodin34

Need some help with your mod hoppah, or anyone else that might know. I've got all of the patches down loaded and everything works alright up until I go to install the LA mod v2-5 when I go to open the mod installer it says that emg3 isn't installed properly, yet It is installe dbecause I can still play the game with patches installed.

What do y'all think?

Need some help with your mod hoppah, or anyone else that might know. I've got all of the patches down loaded and everything works alright up until I go to install the LA mod v2-5 when I go to open the mod installer it says that emg3 isn't installed properly, yet It is installe dbecause I can still play the game with patches installed.

What do y'all think?

Legal or Illegal?

Guest Limited.English

What do y'all think?

Try this, but try to reinstall first.

1) Start regedit by selecting Start - Run, typing in 'regedit' and then

hitting 'OK'.

2) Select 'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE' and press the '+' button to its left to

expand the list.

3) Next, select 'SOFTWARE' and press the '+' button to its left to expand

the list.

5) Right-click on 'SOFTWARE' and select New > Key.

Enter the new key name: sixteen tons entertainment

6) Right-click on 'sixteen tons entertainment' and select New > Key.

Enter the new key name: Emergency 3 US

7) Right-click on 'Emergency 3 US' and select New > String value.

Enter the new key name: Installdir

8) Right-click on 'Installdir' and select Modify.

In the 'Value Data' field, enter the full path of your installation

directory.

By default, this value is C:\Program Files\Strategy First\Emergency 3

Guest private R clark
You can scroll down the list of vehicles. There are two buttons without arrows (16T forgot to add them). You can use those. :)

Great video emergency4freak. :1046275747_biggthumpup: :P

Maybe you should have used other music. :P

it worked thanks

oh ive been reading that theres going to be a v2.6 yet am i right that u have stopped work on the l.a mod for em3 because of other comitments