Hoppah

[EM3] Los Angeles Mod By Hoppah

maybe someone can help me, or direct me to a post i missed.

has anyone been able to connect a hose to the tender on the em3 la mod? i activated the connections on the tender and can get a hose out, but I can't connect it to the tender itself. :6: i feel like an idiot for asking, but it's driving me nuts. btw Hoppah you are a king. this is an amazing mod and i can't put it down!

Thanks everyone

When you enable hose connections, some connections will appear on the truck. Equip a fireman with hoses and click on a connection. You need to do that quite precisely.

Truly the work of a master. thank you for the quick and helpful reply. You sir, are an artist and a gentleman. Your work amazes me yet again.

about the bug in the president mission... This is quite funny:

Put 4 secretservicemen inside the car (use one that you can move...). The president will go to that vehicle, you just make sure to put one secret service man out of the car, so there is room. (The president want go to a car with only 3 men inside...) Then simply send the car off. :laugh:

Guest drifter6947

There are two buttons under the pictures in the selection menu.

Try to press them.

16T forget to add arrows textures to them.

But somebody made a fix for that. long time ago.

Download that 'fix' here. <- clickable :good:

I can't go there anymore and I can't get any other units in 2.5

Guest Gamesfunk
this one is not i copied it form an earilyer post

If you quoted, like I do now, it would be easier to find the post that you copied and the link (at least to be clickable, don't know if it would redirect well) would work... I'll go use the search function :dry:

G.

Here it is:

:shock: :D

There are two buttons under the pictures in the selection menu.

Try to press them.

16T forget to add arrows textures to them.

But somebody made a fix for that. long time ago.

Download that 'fix' here. <- clickable :good:

Guest drifter6947

in Mission 19: my police and any other unit i try to send in the plane goes up the steps half way and then falls under the plane and walks to where i told them to but under the plane.

in Mission 19: my police and any other unit i try to send in the plane goes up the steps half way and then falls under the plane and walks to where i told them to but under the plane.

I know that happens alot and I have tried to fix that many times, but nothing worked.

Just send one person a time.

Guest drifter6947
I know that happens alot and I have tried to fix that many times, but nothing worked.

Just send one person a time.

Thanks for the help but even if i send only one person at a time I can't send in the medic crew so I guess i'll have to cary them out and then have them looked at.

Thanks for the help but even if i send only one person at a time I can't send in the medic crew so I guess i'll have to cary them out and then have them looked at.

I solved this by sending 1 emergency doctor, just inside the door and then further inside the plane. Then the next doctor. When I want to move them out of the plain into ambulance, Ive used firemen.

Actually Its a bit realistic, a lot of stretchers would not fit into the small space of a plane. :)

Guest Gamesfunk
What do you mean?

Please explain better or Shut The Fuck Up.

You are really pissing me off now

I meant the first post: fix the bugs... <-------------------------|

second post: where are the bugs then...............................|

third post: I don't know, I'll let you know if I find some <---|

I just found hilarous and stupid at the same time. I'm sorry if that pissed you off... geez, lighten up...

G.

:6: so i hate to be the one to ask this and look like a total n00b... has anyone done a walkthrough on the LA- only missions? I'm having difficulties.... i.e. the second Experimental aircraft crash mission (L.A. only) I can't seem to get the fires out fast enough and either lose or, as I just finished playing, get a 23% with a time of over half an hour(bad), personal injuries(bad, but none of my units, all soldiers on the base), and property(bad, due to fires spreading out of control). If none have been made yet, I have been able to get 100% on some of the missions and would be more than happy to contribute to said LA mission walkthrough.

I appreciate everything you guys do, and especialy all the help, seeing as I can't do half of it :P

Novius