Hoppah

[EM3] Los Angeles Mod By Hoppah

Hoppa,

congratulations on version 2.5 I was amazed with what i saw and could do!!! Keep on the good work!!! I started modding myself a bit and adjusted the freeplay map (for personnel use only) to my own wishes.

The only problem I am facing is that the blue lights of all the vehicles I placed that appear once the map is loaded keep flashing. The vehicles you placed that are loaded at the start of the game do not have flashing blue lights. I tried killing all the lights in the edit lights menu but then I could not turn them on later in the game. So please tell me:

How do I make sure the blue lights won't flash in the beginning of the game, but that they will flash when I press 'blue lights on'?

greetings,

Pyrothijs

p.s. I tried downloading the arrow-signs to scroll through the vehicle menu but the link in this topic is defct could you give me the correct link?

There are different light types like 'bluelight', 'special light', 'headlight' and 'breaklight'.

The type 'bluelight' is normally used for emergency vehicles and those lights are ON for default (That's why they're flashing). 'Breaklight's aren't used in Emergency 3 and those are OFF for default.

The lights of the vehicles on the freeplaymap don't have 'bluelights' but 'breaklights' (because 'breaklights' are off)

A new command (called BluelightsOn) will turn those 'breaklights' on.

You need find out everything else by yourself and use search function if you have more questions.

Guest BloodBiker

freeplay!

Paul

The game is crashing out too with the la mod installed and trying the new missions, this is so fustrating.

Anyone wanna free day trip down here to Dover and sort it out for me???

Paul

Dear Hoppah,

I just finfished playing the 'protect the president' mission and whatever I tried, the motrocade would not move. I arrested all terrorists (even the ones in the crowd) and made sure everybody was behind the fences. I put the president in the middle vehicle, selected all three cars and cliked 'got ot marine one'. But the motrocade wouldn't move, then I tried sending them to the helicopter seperatly but that didn't work either. I could only finish the mssion but letting the president run towards the helicopter (which looked funny) and then tell him to get in the chopper.

Is it a bug or am I doing something terribly wrong?

Guest Gamesfunk
Dear Hoppah,

I just finfished playing the 'protect the president' mission and whatever I tried, the motrocade would not move. I arrested all terrorists (even the ones in the crowd) and made sure everybody was behind the fences. I put the president in the middle vehicle, selected all three cars and cliked 'got ot marine one'. But the motrocade wouldn't move, then I tried sending them to the helicopter seperatly but that didn't work either. I could only finish the mssion but letting the president run towards the helicopter (which looked funny) and then tell him to get in the chopper.

Is it a bug or am I doing something terribly wrong?

Get the president inside the vehicle, select the three limousines, right-click and select "Move motorcade" or something like it.

G.

Guest BloodBiker

Now I have finally got the mods to work, how do i unload the prisoners from the police cars to the police station? , This is the only thing i can't seen to do.

Thanks

Paul