Hoppah

[EM3] Los Angeles Mod By Hoppah

Guest JeffreyCor

I hope the FBI not being able to put suspects into the FBI cruser if an easy fix. :)

Question, if the motorcycle officer gets injured is there any way to move the motorcycle or remove it from the map?

Guest lash00t0ut

remember the cvpi must be requested to use in any mod even though it is in the la mod i still must be pm'ed if not then the mod will not be allowed to be released.

Hey Hoppah,

Is it alright if I edit the freeplay map and some of the lights on the vehicles? It's for my own personal use and not for any mod.

All is allowed for personal use so long you don't make it public without permission :)

Guest willcmjr

I'm having problems with my engineers. They can't do anything. When I click on them to perform a task, they go to set down their briefcase, and get stuck in a loop like a broken record. Any ideas?

I'm having problems with my engineers. They can't do anything. When I click on them to perform a task, they go to set down their briefcase, and get stuck in a loop like a broken record. Any ideas?

That's a bug in my mod. The 'repair animation' is looped which should be single.

btw I am considering releasing v2.5 with fixed bugs only.