Hoppah

[EM3] Los Angeles Mod By Hoppah

it worked thanks

oh ive been reading that theres going to be a v2.6 yet am i right that u have stopped work on the l.a mod for em3 because of other comitments

Yes, currently, Hoppah is working very hard on his LA Mod for Emergency 4, and has stopped working on mods for emergency 3. I have taken the responsibility of continuing out the great tradition of the LA Mod for emergency 3. Hope that helped :1046275747_biggthumpup:

Hoppah.. I need Help.

I have a French Version of Emergency 3.

I downloaded the LaMod For EM3, But there's no Patch 3 (v1.03) for the Emergency 3 in French.

Stan told me that maybe the German Patches work on the French Version, but did not :(

in Patch 3 (v1.03) is the ModInstaller that I have to use to Install this Patch.

Please Help. What can I do?

Guest ZildjianDrummer
wat are the recruits for with the fire depot.

To Make them whoever you want them to be,

Click a Recruit, the right click the lockers and a little pop-up with show different people, click one and they will change uniform into that guy... pretty neat little trick...

Guest SWAT_NUT
To Make them whoever you want them to be,

Click a Recruit, the right click the lockers and a little pop-up with show different people, click one and they will change uniform into that guy... pretty neat little trick...

Ok thx never would of figured it out

Guest Norwegian-EM3

Hey!

Im yust wondering,is it possible to delete the FIRE(CAUSE IS CIGGARETTE blaa blaa)?? :laugh:

Im getting tired of it when im playing LA MOD V 2,5 freeplay... :unsure:

Hoppah, I LOVE THIS MOD!!!!!! GOD DAMN!! :1046275747_biggthumpup:

(My peps wont take their traffic vests on after i've pressed the take on vest button :stupid: )

If u have the answer, post a reply here or add me at MSN!

I don't add people to msn. I had more than 100 people from the Emergency community. That wasn't funny anymore. :ph34r:

For the same reason I don't use MSN maybe 1 or 2 times a week.

To change the fires do this:

Go to Emergency 3/Data/Specs and copy freeplayparameters.xml to Emergency 3/Mods/Los Angeles Mod v2.5/Specs.

Then open the copied file and change frequencies.

Guest Norwegian-EM3
I don't add people to msn. I had more than 100 people from the Emergency community. That wasn't funny anymore. :ph34r:

For the same reason I don't use MSN maybe 1 or 2 times a week.

To change the fires do this:

Go to Emergency 3/Data/Specs and copy freeplayparameters.xml to Emergency 3/Mods/Los Angeles Mod v2.5/Specs.

Then open the copied file and change frequencies.

Okay :rolleyes: But, When I have edited the file I cant save it, It asks me to check the lane and filename :unsure:

Sry, but im kinda noob, and began to use EM3 for some days ago... :blush:

Okey, I have LA mod V 2,5 to EM3 and I have no IDEA how to change XMl and that stuff, Can somebody send me a file that i can place in the mod whit the hole freeplay file that makes it to less fires less shoplifting, assasins and pick pokceter and have more medical emergency and more REAL LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes: PLZ!!! :rolleyes:

EDIT by Stan: Please use the EDIT function

:ph34r:

hi,

i have v 1.3 and when i want a fire engine to enable hose connections it does it but when i click on a fire fighter w/ hose and move my cursor over the connector, it doesnt show the sign to connect. it works with water tenders, but not with fire engines. any1 no the prob and can help?

sorry, i finished that mission the same day, just having a little trouble

it still doesnt work. i tell the guys in the fire engine to get out, then i tell them to get hoses, i enable water connections, and then what? the connectors dont work, and i cliicked on the truck. still nothing

Guest Bruce563
In front of fire station there is a command panel

click on that panel with right mouse button and use the 'remove roof' commands.

i have downloaded the LA Mod but i have quite a lot of problems they are as follow:

1)i have tried to use the control panel but it does not work,

2)the only police vehicle that i can request is the police helicopter,

3)the police gates dont open,

4)i can not get a ambulance.

and in the missions that are added to the game i can not get any emergency resources

sorry for so many questions hope some1 can help me