Guest Heavy

CzechRepublic-Mod

Hi, we relased our mod as small christmas gift :

http://www.czechrepublic-mod.wz.cz

You can download it from our page or from Download center on Emergency-planet.com (thanks for hosting).

When you know bug please write it here:

http://www.blueboard.cz/kniha_0.php?id=360...vm1m3na7sn2notd

When you know how to fix it please send e-mail to us. Thanks

enjoy it ;-)

Heavy

btw: PF 2008 from CzechRepublic-Mod Team

please only english posts!!!

btw2: Mods or admins can you put this topic to "[EN|NL] Other Modifications" To E4 mods? Thanks

Is the mod on english or just Czech language?

There didn't set default language as for example in LA mod. but only names of persons and vehicles are in czech but I think when you see it you know for what you will use the unit. I'm going to do English document with czech names and english translation and info but we haven't time. But when you don't know for which you can use some unit, write it here ;)

And when you play it please write it here with which version you play it, because we tested it only on czech version of E4.

Topic pinned:

From now on, we keep every discussion and mod help about mods which are not from our forum in one topic.

Those mods are from origin from another forum and made by users who don't have an account here.

You can find mods from our forum in the Other Modifications part.

Other topics about this mod aren't appreciated anymore and will be deleted.

Users who don't stick with this can get a warning, possibly followed with a temporary ban

Met vriendelijke groet,

Hoppah

Guest Heavy

Yes we are still working on this mod, but we have't got time for more updates of the web.

We hav new cars like Ford Mondeo and Tatra 815 AD 20 (recovery crane). Now we are correcting bugs and we are making English translation ;-)

I will notice when mod will be relase.

Guest Heavy

To Hoppah:

Hi Hoppah, please can we get permission for use of script for ladder vehicle, the script is called LAbasket. We want to use this script in our mod because we already have problem with ladder vehicle. When it will be permiss I will write about it in README. If you have some questions write it ;-)

Regards

Heavy

PS: i wrote it here because I can't send PM to you.

Edit: can we get permission for this scripts too: Changing script (clothes for policemans, firemans...), and script sending vehicle by car (light ramp on police cars etc.) and script for policeman and firemans for give a first aid.

Sorry but I don't remember names of this scripts.

Thanks

Guest Heavy

New version (0.7beta) RELASED!

Download it from here http://czechrepublic-mod.wz.cz/download.php

Picture: LINK

We made english translation but we have a problem.

In folder Lang are two other folders (cz and en) in en folder are two files (portraits.xml and infotexts.xml). File portraits.xml works but infotexts.xml doesn't work. May be there is some mistake, but I didn't found it. If you have itnerest you can check this file (I think mistake is in tags <string>, may be somewhere is deleted char < or >). Thanks

Istalation of english translation. Go to the folder Specs are two .zip archives. Open metastrings_en.zip and replace file metastrings.xml by metastring.xml from this archive. Translation is only for infotexts (doesn't work) and portraits, other language files will be default.

What's new:

- new vehicles and crew

- new bluelights

We know these bugs:

- problem with ladder vehicle's basket

- can't switch off direstional lights

- problem with infotexts.xml (english translation)

Enjoy it! :cheers:

Topic pinned:

From now on, we keep every discussion and mod help about mods which are not from our forum in one topic.

Those mods are from origin from another forum and made by users who don't have an account here.

You can find mods from our forum in the Other Modifications part.

Other topics about this mod aren't appreciated anymore and will be deleted.

Users who don't stick with this can get a warning, possibly followed with a temporary ban

Met vriendelijke groet,

Hoppah

This mod is on our forum. Check the download section for Big Mods of Emergency 4 it's like the 5th one from the top.

This mod is on our forum. Check the download section for Big Mods of Emergency 4 it's like the 5th one from the top.

Yeah its true that you may download it from EMP but what Hoopah is saying is that Heavy and the other makers of the CzechRb mod is not working from EMP they have there own homeforum/page where the used or use to show of there work.