Kajanpb

Winterberg Mod

Hi sorry if someone else has said this but i have downloaded the winterberg mod and update, but when I go on the mod installer it sais "this mod is not valid" :1046276372_bawling:

Can't say I've heard about that error before, no.

So, you've downloaded and installed the mod file, correct? So that there is a Winterberg Update file on the mod directory inside the EM4 directory?

At which point in the update process does this message pop up?

Hi !

I have a small problem : In the hotel (in the center of the map), you can't get in the room in the left (when you are in front of the entrance).

So when there is a fire with injured people in this room, you can pick up the victims.

Any solution ?

Thanks

I talked to a friend of mine the other day, and he had the solution to this. The only thing you need to do is equip a fireman with an axe, then select the "Use axe" command from the menu. It won't pop up by itself like on normal door :)

Unfortunatly, I tried this, and lot of other things, but nothing work. But since that, I had an update, and I didn't have this problem yet, so maybe it's ok now, we'll see.

For the moment, I have an other problem with the person in the water : sometimes the person is in the middle of the street, which is ok because I just pick him up, but sometime the person is in a swimming pool, and in that case, there is no way to pick him up, so I just have to start my game again...

But thank you Mr_Kaizer ! And long life to the winterberg mod, the best emergency 4 mod ever !

They just never seem to be able to fix the person in pool bug. On the German part of their forum they've suggested anything from arresting him to trying to have the medics put him on a stretcher. Non of it has worked for me so far, only thing I can do is triage him :/ And the only way I've been able to end the mission is to wait for him to die, then have the doctor triage him so that he puts the tarp over him, then he's close enough to the edge for the coroner to pick him out of the water.

They just never seem to be able to fix the person in pool bug. On the German part of their forum they've suggested anything from arresting him to trying to have the medics put him on a stretcher. Non of it has worked for me so far, only thing I can do is triage him :/ And the only way I've been able to end the mission is to wait for him to die, then have the doctor triage him so that he puts the tarp over him, then he's close enough to the edge for the coroner to pick him out of the water.

Did you try calling the ladder truck. I had that the other day when i click on the target under the person in pool it dispatch the ladder truck. The person died before it go there. Cause they been in for a while before I did that. I first call the Tech fire train and tried a diver. I am thinking the ladder maybe winchs them up?

When i try to download winterberg mod it says: Error on /Prototypes/Feuerwache/Wache_02.smu Data error Error on/Prototypes/Signs/Advert09.smu Data error Error on/Prototypes/eisdiele04.smu Data error. I tried the advanced mode and ii didn't help.

Hi guys,

I've got a question. I've been playing this mod for some time now and I really like it. I am aware of the bugs and so on.

If a suspect is fleeing and reaches the edges of the map the game freezes and the closes down. Is this a familiar problem? Can I avoid this? I've disabled the pickpocketing and that kind of stud in the configurator to avoid this kind of events.

Cheers,

TK

I seen somewhere that you can get a english patch to winterberg is that right??

if they are could someone so say where i can get it? :)

I would actually like to try the Winterberg mod also, but I am competely lost at this point. I too thought there was a way to convert it to english if I read correctly. How can it be done. or where do you get the files?

Thanks in advance

I would actually like to try the Winterberg mod also, but I am competely lost at this point. I too thought there was a way to convert it to english if I read correctly. How can it be done. or where do you get the files?

Thanks in advance

You need to read through the posts or do a simple search because it's been asked and explained here hundreds of times :) All you have to do is install the game, let it update itself, install the Winterberg Configurator, run the Configurator, click on the English flag in the conffigurator, hit save and hay presto the mod is now in English! :)

You need to read through the posts or do a simple search because it's been asked and explained here hundreds of times :) All you have to do is install the game, let it update itself, install the Winterberg Configurator, run the Configurator, click on the English flag in the conffigurator, hit save and hay presto the mod is now in English! :)

Yeah, I had tried that. Was having a bunch of trouble with the configurator. None of the flag buttons wanted to work. Its mostly in english now. Not sure if something is still wrong or not.

Yeah, I had tried that. Was having a bunch of trouble with the configurator. None of the flag buttons wanted to work. Its mostly in english now. Not sure if something is still wrong or not.

Make sure you have the latest configurator, the download and install link is in the winterburg mod folder. Try re installing it.