Kajanpb

Winterberg Mod

@ dtmdragon

I forgot to mention one thing. If it's the patient transport missions you need the ITH for, there is an easier way. I normally just use a NAW(Rescue Ambulance with Emergency Doctor). There are two of them in the game: The first Marsberg and the first Brilon ambulances.

I don't know how familiar you are with the keys you can use ingame, but if you hold down the left shift with sending an ambulance, you automaticly send a doctor as well. With the two NAWs, the doctor doesn't arrive in a seperate car, he comes with the ambulance. I just use these two to transport patients to hospitals with special care units.

@ dtmdragon

I forgot to mention one thing. If it's the patient transport missions you need the ITH for, there is an easier way. I normally just use a NAW(Rescue Ambulance with Emergency Doctor). There are two of them in the game: The first Marsberg and the first Brilon ambulances.

I don't know how familiar you are with the keys you can use ingame, but if you hold down the left shift with sending an ambulance, you automaticly send a doctor as well. With the two NAWs, the doctor doesn't arrive in a seperate car, he comes with the ambulance. I just use these two to transport patients to hospitals with special care units.

Hi guys,

I don't know if it is a bug or other thing but i think that in other versions when i used the "Start Triage" button of the doctor on a patient then if i click on the patient i could know how is him by the color (green, yellow,red,etc); know i can't do that, it simple doesn't give me anything when i do that (using the newest version 7.5 Artico).

The commands that the doctor can do (use stethoscope, basic check, etc) are really "connected" to the patient injury type like in RTS or not?

Someone can translate this section of the manual? It is related with the use of keys (left-shift, right shift,etc): http://i52.tinypic.com/zsnyau.png

Another thing, the handbook is not translated to English right?

Hi guys,

I don't know if it is a bug or other thing but i think that in other versions when i used the "Start Triage" button of the doctor on a patient then if i click on the patient i could know how is him by the color (green, yellow,red,etc); know i can't do that, it simple doesn't give me anything when i do that (using the newest version 7.5 Artico).

The commands that the doctor can do (use stethoscope, basic check, etc) are really "connected" to the patient injury type like in RTS or not?

Someone can translate this section of the manual? It is related with the use of keys (left-shift, right shift,etc): http://i52.tinypic.com/zsnyau.png

Another thing, the handbook is not translated to English right?

Which doctor are you using to start the triage? A normal emergency doctor or the LNA (the ones that comes with the mass casualty unit)?

The commands for the doctor like basic check etc. are used if you enable the superdoc mode. I've never used this myself, so I can't give you any more info on it I'm affraid.

Translation:

Left Ctrl

Firedepartement: Alert units by beeper and siren

EMS: Redirect vehicle to different task

Right Ctrl

Firedeparment: NOTE: Here the document is outdated, as it refers to a vehicle that is no longer in the game. Now the button is used to call a single vehicle for technical rescues, IE people trapped in a car.

EMS: Ends current task for selected vehicle and returns it to base. (Not sure if this is still in use TBH)

Left shift

Firedepartment: Sends a fire fighting group, IE you get an ambulance, a police car and the GW-Mess in addition to the regular ones.

EMS: When having an ambulance selected, clicking when holding down this button will send the nearest availavle emergency doctor with it.

Right shift

Firedepartment: Send a single vehicle from selected department.

EMS: Ambulance responds without lights and sirens.

NOTE: I'm not 100% sure if these are all still in use, and if the functions are still connected to the same buttons. I know I use some them all the time, but I can't quite remember which button I use :P

As for the handbook, that is being translated, but I'm currently the only one doing it, and I'm pretty busy at the university these days.

Many Thanks, Mr_Kaizer.

The "bug" with the patient colors is solved; it wasn't a bug really. In the new versions the patients hold a card with the color representing their status (green,yellow,red). I though that was some kind of graphical bug but now i understand it :rolleyes:

I have some more questions if you don't mind :blush:

- I always connect the Winterberg fire truck (the one you selected on your video) to a hydrant. Doesn't that give me unlimited supply of water? Because i have a situation yesterday i setup a hose for three and was using the water canon also and i run out of water.

- What it is for the portable pump and how to use it?

- What are the difference between B and C hoses types?

Mr_Kaizer, thanks again man.

Many Thanks, Mr_Kaizer.

The "bug" with the patient colors is solved; it wasn't a bug really. In the new versions the patients hold a card with the color representing their status (green,yellow,red). I though that was some kind of graphical bug but now i understand it :rolleyes:

I have some more questions if you don't mind :blush:

- I always connect the Winterberg fire truck (the one you selected on your video) to a hydrant. Doesn't that give me unlimited supply of water? Because i have a situation yesterday i setup a hose for three and was using the water canon also and i run out of water.

- What it is for the portable pump and how to use it?

- What are the difference between B and C hoses types?

Mr_Kaizer, thanks again man.

1. The pump some times stops working because of overload. Happens to me when use water cannon and hoses at the same time.

2. Some of the vehicles doesnt have a pump integratet in the truck. I think there names is TS or TSF or somthing. Select the guy in charge(red vest) and selct the command portable pump. Then fire fighter will place a pump on the loaction you have selected. The use the contect to hydrant command. Then the same will happen when you connects a engine to hydrant. Here is a link to a vid it shows you what to do..Vid

3. I dont know

If you have more questions either you can post the here or on the winterberg forum(you need to register). They also have made som learning vids. I would recomend you to watch them.

Just to add to what Alex has said, as for question 1, hydrants can only supply a certain amount of water. Once that limit has been reached, connected vehicles will start running dry. For major incidents you shouldn't rely on a single hydrant for your water supply.

As for question 2, most vehicles can place a portable pump. Can be handy for those hard to reach spots, though I've never really had the need for them. The TSF class vehicles do not have an on-board pump or water supply, so you have to use the portable pump. These come from the smaller fire departments. The TSF-W however does have a on-board pump and water supply, and can be used like the larger ones.

As for question 3, C-hoses are larger than B-hoses, and thus carry more water.

Install this mod then run the updater again

http://aspirator.web-desk.de/files/onlineupdate.e4mod

So you download the winterberg mod, and then run the winterberg-online updater. Because when I get to the modifications before gameplay I start the winterberg mod, then I go and click on the online updater, it takes me right back to the normal version of EM 4/911 FR so idk what the problem is.

So you download the winterberg mod, and then run the winterberg-online updater. Because when I get to the modifications before gameplay I start the winterberg mod, then I go and click on the online updater, it takes me right back to the normal version of EM 4/911 FR so idk what the problem is.

You go into the Progam Files folder for the game, find the Winterberg Mod folder, and in there is an updater. Run that and you will have he latest version of the mod. :)

How can i handle hazmat situations?

I send the dekon-p truck ..

But i dont know how to uncontaminate the peoples..!

There is a special function for that. Find the button in the Fire Department menu that says somthing like "Local formation". Don't remember exactly what it says, but it's something with local. Click that until the Hazmat symbol comes up, and the tooltip reads somthing like "Call Hazmat formation". Ones that's there, just click on the map. You'll get some vehicles from the Winterberg station, and the DEKON-P, which can rig up a decon tent. The GW-Mess van from Winterberg is really just for various measuring gear, extra Hazmat suits and extra SCBA-gear.

Didnt work. no dekon-p with hazmat tent showed up, just a lot of command vehicles ( including the large one) and alot of rescue engines.

I clicked so this sign showed up http://www.narfrtj.com/Bilder/Farligt_Gods/imgBBD1.gif .

Just got another problem, i edited the fp_params_endless_d and i need the original copy of it, so can anyone please upload it. Without it no events working!

No I mean palk next to plase where pulse saw.

You mean the life bar? The orange one means the patients heart has stopped, and he needs to be shocked back to life :P Once it runs out, the patient is dead. Once it's filled up the patients heart is beating again, and the bar turns red. Only the emergency doctor can revive a patient (the ones found under menu 4). Normal ambulance personnel can not do this. If you hold down left shift when sending an ambulance, you automaticly send a doctor as well. Hope that helps!