Kajanpb

Winterberg Mod

What the heck? I get a car with I guess very loud music, (Public nusiance?) It sounds like someone beating there head on the dashboard. I really don't know what to do, I used the pursuit command but then I'm forced to arrest the drive because Check car dose nothing! D:

What the heck is a Sluaghn..fart..?

And How do I change the ON DEMAND events again? (Silmex it's called I think..)

Edit:

Oh and How do I get more traffic cars on the road?

Edit, More Questions that are unanswered

I still don't know how to get the dam trama chopper. (Because I never call it) I can't get more then 1 flood light set up.

White with bright lights doesn't work well, it makes evidence hard to spot in the outside snow..

Is there really a proper way to set up a Traffic Checkpoint? I normally get cars that go backwards into checkpoint or just turn around in a non-hostal way..

Is there a way to get more cars with problems? (Loud Drivers , Erratic driving)

Why dose the Railroad Director have a siren?

What's the Event String for "HOLDUPS" ( I hate them, Pistols vs SMGS doesn't mix well) I want to disable them

Edit, More

Why the hell dose this mod crash so many times without an error or message? you know how much of a pain in the *Duck Quack* it is to reload it? I really don't feel like waiting a good 20 to 10 minutes waiting for some mod to reload.

No really, how the hell do you defuse holdups, I normally have 5-10 people down because they lack the ability to pull the *Fog horn* trigger faster when using pistols..

Deluxe Griefs and problems

Fire alarms are known to play loud techno music for no reason.

Fire alarms are known to not to be resettable after a detection

Fire Alarms are known to take off after avoiding a drunk driving charge.. (I'm not kidding, I did a Check car on a control box for giggles and why nots, It took off..)

For the LOVE OF GOD, TAKE THE DAM COKE ADS AWAY FROM XMAS TOWN, I have to mute my speakers every time something happens there. YOU LIKE COKE, WE GET IT. WE DON'T NEED TO HEAR TO THE SAME 3 GERMAN ADS OVER AND OVER.

Broken Trees that are picked up by a crane can't be cut away with axes or chainsaws.. making cleanup impossible.

I Try to do one simple god dam hazmat drill and fire in an in closed area and a fire breaks out in a store, What dose the team I call off the map do? Drive there minivan INTO THE FIRE.. REAL *Truck horn* SMART... I finally got fed up and tried to reset it, you know what the mod dose? Crashes to desktop when I do END mission..

There ya go, I'll keep adding stuff the more you don't check this topic :P

P.S I REFUSE TO MAKE ANOTHER FORUM ACCOUNT JUST TO POST THESE BUGS ON THERE FORUMS. IT'S A WASTE OF MY TIME TO MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT FOR SOMETHING I'M ONLY GOING TO USE ONCE.

Edited by Lithium
Watch your language!

Guest flippie193
What the heck? I get a car with I guess very loud music, (Public nusiance?) It sounds like someone beating there head on the dashboard. I really don't know what to do, I used the pursuit command but then I'm forced to arrest the drive because Check car dose nothing! D:

What the heck is a Sluaghn..fart..?

you have to arrest the person in the car. Get a police officer for the car and get the weapon. Then aim at the car, the suspect get's out of the car. Arrest him and get a truck to bring the car away.

Sorry for my english.

You need to wait longer it takes a bit for the script to work. Just like in real life. I had this event the other day and the drive just got a fine. But it took a while for that to come back.

I still don't know how to get the dam trama chopper. (Because I never call it) I can't get more then 1 flood light set up.

That been answer here

http://forum.winterberg-mod.com/thread.php...d8aafcec68d26d1

Is there really a proper way to set up a Traffic Checkpoint? I normally get cars that go backwards into checkpoint or just turn around in a non-hostal way..

Is there a way to get more cars with problems? (Loud Drivers , Erratic driving)

The ones that turn way in non hostile way are attempting to avoid the road block. You need to send the patrol cars after them.

What's the Event String for "HOLDUPS" ( I hate them, Pistols vs SMGS doesn't mix well) I want to disable them

No really, how the hell do you defuse holdups, I normally have 5-10 people down because they lack the ability to pull the *Fog horn* trigger faster when using pistols..

Are you alarming the SEK?

Edit, More

Why the hell dose this mod crash so many times without an error or message? you know how much of a pain in the *Duck Quack* it is to reload it? I really don't feel like waiting a good 20 to 10 minutes waiting for some mod to reload.

Are you stop all progarms that are running are your pc such as Anti-virus, and anything that starts on startup. This makes a big Difference. Also with the new update you should be running it every 2 or three days. They have release several updates since the xmas version.

There ya go, I'll keep adding stuff the more you don't check this topic :P

P.S I REFUSE TO MAKE ANOTHER FORUM ACCOUNT JUST TO POST THESE BUGS ON THERE FORUMS. IT'S A WASTE OF MY TIME TO MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT FOR SOMETHING I'M ONLY GOING TO USE ONCE.

Add what you want. We can always just ignore your posts. I for one will not be answering anymore questions that have allready been answered here. http://forum.winterberg-mod.com/board.php?boardid=89

*This Person's Post*

1. You mean he will automatically correct himself

2. Still missing a light..

3. Yeah, but it's a bunch of dudes standing in the door way shooting each other.. It's still a mess

4. I'm Afraid I can't risk shutting down anti virus, Sorry.

5. Go ahead, I'll fill up another 3 pages if I have to to get your attention.

sorry if this was already mentoined but where can i download it at there site i can not understand what everything says,

Thank you Jab16

http://forum.winterberg-mod.com/thread.php?threadid=4734

Second post is all in english

I think he might mean the fuel spills that dot cerian accidents.. Tanker that hits building burns up too fast to prevent..

Ya, can you clean it up? I can't finish the misson. Put fire out took away exploded tanker and then :nixweiss:

Ya, can you clean it up? I can't finish the misson. Put fire out took away exploded tanker and then :nixweiss:

Ok, This is where my past rage comes in and my great thoughts of fire departments going INTO the fire instead of a block away like i tell them too forcing me to scream a very loud curse word that you can hear all the way outside but still.

1. Check for all survivors, There might be a dead person laying somewhere.. or alive.

2. Did you clear ALL wreckage?

3. Did the building have an alarm? Did you Reset it?

4. There MIGHT be a command to clean up fuel spills, but I never found it yet.. I Wish I did, because it would save me a huge *Truck horn* head pains when trying to put out the dam fire.

Call a Hazmat team.. and try I guess. I'm going to try to provoke a simple tanker explosion and see if I can do it myself.

By the way

Run your wintersburg updater today (01/21/09) There's a patch out for some of the annoying errors that happen Including

- Script Error in der Sirenenprobe behoben (I'm guessing the Siren that sounds)

- ScriptError in WitchDocAction beseitigt (This error happens sometimes as an "ABORT" "RETRY" "FAIL" Option)

Ok, This is where my past rage comes in and my great thoughts of fire departments going INTO the fire instead of a block away like i tell them too forcing me to scream a very loud curse word that you can hear all the way outside but still.

1. Check for all survivors, There might be a dead person laying somewhere.. or alive.

2. Did you clear ALL wreckage?

3. Did the building have an alarm? Did you Reset it?

4. There MIGHT be a command to clean up fuel spills, but I never found it yet.. I Wish I did, because it would save me a huge *Truck horn* head pains when trying to put out the dam fire.

Call a Hazmat team.. and try I guess. I'm going to try to provoke a simple tanker explosion and see if I can do it myself.

By the way

Run your wintersburg updater today (01/21/09) There's a patch out for some of the annoying errors that happen Including

- Script Error in der Sirenenprobe behoben (I'm guessing the Siren that sounds)

- ScriptError in WitchDocAction beseitigt (This error happens sometimes as an "ABORT" "RETRY" "FAIL" Option)

\

Thanks, already updated it. :)

Another update, that I can't read.. Great.

- RA kann DLK Basket verlassen ;)

- ScriptError in WitchDocAction beseitigt

- Umfeldbeleuchtung bei den RTW geht wieder automatisch an

- Bungarmarken lösen sich nach geraumer Zeit von selber auf

- Notarztproblem beseitigt

- Fz parken am Krankenhaus rückwärts ein

- Fahrer NEF/RTW stellt sich zum Pat und verscheucht Passanten wenn Fz auf Pat alarmiert wurde

- Move des RTW auf einen Pat führt wieder zur automatischen Versorgung des Pat durch die Besatzung

Looks like It's script updates..

Another update, that I can't read.. Great.

- RA kann DLK Basket verlassen ;)

- ScriptError in WitchDocAction beseitigt

- Umfeldbeleuchtung bei den RTW geht wieder automatisch an

- Bungarmarken lösen sich nach geraumer Zeit von selber auf

- Notarztproblem beseitigt

- Fz parken am Krankenhaus rückwärts ein

- Fahrer NEF/RTW stellt sich zum Pat und verscheucht Passanten wenn Fz auf Pat alarmiert wurde

- Move des RTW auf einen Pat führt wieder zur automatischen Versorgung des Pat durch die Besatzung

Looks like It's script updates..

Translated:

- RA can leave DLK Basket

- Script Error in WitchDocAction removed

- Environment Lighting for RTW automatically goes back to

- Bungarmarken dissolve after some time by themselves to

- Emergency Medical problem

- Fz parked backwards on hospital

- Driver NEF / RTW is for Pat and away when passers Fz was alerted to Pat

- Move the RTW Pat leads to a return to the automatic supply of the crew by Pat

Hello,

Is there a way of getting the commands for this mod in english as i dont speak any german. i have downloaded the english translation but all that does now is tell me ther is a fire. but i still cant work out how to put people in fire engines ect.

many thanks.

Mark

Hello,

Is there a way of getting the commands for this mod in english as i dont speak any german. i have downloaded the english translation but all that does now is tell me ther is a fire. but i still cant work out how to put people in fire engines ect.

many thanks.

Mark

I have the translation I see if I can find the link.

EDIT: Heres a link- http://forum.winterberg-mod.com/thread.php?threadid=3477

I have the translation I see if I can find the link.

EDIT: Heres a link- http://forum.winterberg-mod.com/thread.php?threadid=3477

If you are using the updater and have 6.6 or higher you already download the English version

- ENGLISH VERSION EMBEDDED -> please copy file metastrings.en to metastrings.xml in folder SPECS in Mod folder

I renamed the metastrings.xml to metastrings.de then renamed metastrings.en to metastrings.xml

http://forum.winterberg-mod.com/thread.php?threadid=3894

Guest darkdevil

If im right ( i played this mod for a few days but my deutsch is not too good XD) is FAE or FEA Is Flieger Alarm, so air siren, but i dunno wich units it sends, i tested it but ambulance did'nt come and all police and some fire fighters came where i activated it..

If im right ( i played this mod for a few days but my deutsch is not too good XD) is FAE or FEA Is Flieger Alarm, so air siren, but i dunno wich units it sends, i tested it but ambulance did'nt come and all police and some fire fighters came where i activated it..

My guess is that it call to all the volunteer fire station in the area.