Kajanpb

Winterberg Mod

Guest __Uknow__
i don't now :( . in which version?

What are your computer specifications?

Winterberger is a very big mod and it takes some time to load the mod. Before I had my new computer it took 5-10 minutes to load. At the moment it takes 30 seconds...

For the crash please upload your logfile to here. You can find this file inside your wizardworks folder.

Can you only play Winterburg with Deluxe because i tried and it wont work

No. I have both 911 First Responders and Emergency 4 Deluxe (Gold) and it works on both. Be aware that it is a large mod and can take some time to load so be sure and wait a little while (5 + minutes) before deciding that it is not working.

Hope this helps.

Take care

Shane

WHAT INSTALL? WHERE PUT?

What do you mean with 'what install'? Do you want to know how to install Winterberg MOD or just the English translation?

And please don't write with caps lock on. There's no need for that.

greetz,

You alert the traffic units.

You get a Police van and two patrol cars.

empty the van and use one of the cops to set up four cones.

Then use the head cop in the group and click on the cone you want to stop the cars at and select set up check point button (on that cops commands). The cops then run to the police van, one get a wand to signal traffic to pull over. Another goes to where the cars will stop and two more get rifles. As civil car approach your check point wave them down with the special command.

Sometimes you have move the cop with the wand to front cone. Half the time I do it I click on the wrong cone for set up. But easy just to move them to right places.

Once the car stops the other office checks it out. Either the car check out ok and drive drives off, or he gets out and your arrest for begin drunk, or such. Some times they to drive off. Other times the run when you wave them to the check point. That what the two patrol cars are for the chase those guys down.

Edited by theparanoid