Kajanpb

Winterberg Mod

Guest Angelstorm
:

Thank you , I was about to amend my post as I found it *smile* but I wish I could understand the newsletter as it looks very interesting, Is there a subscription to it .... and an english version or do i use my translator to translate it :)

Thanks again will be playing it soon

Anaconda is the Winterberg Team's internal version name, I guess :)

The decon function has moved, it is no longer done by the GW Messtechnik (one of the cars already stationed on the map).

Press 1 for FD menu, then on the second last button (I'm not sure about that) you can choose what kind of alert you want to set off.

Click on it until you have the one with a kind of radioactive-toxic-dangerous-whatever icon, then rightclick on the map where you need the vehicles.

This will alert all neccessary engines for a HazMat situation, one of them is the new Decon-P (it comes from off the map).

The Decon-P can build a tent, and in that tent you can decontaminate people :)

For the ITH helicopter, you need a landing area setup.

First, call the "Hilfeleistungszug" from the FD menu. This will send you 3 engines, each equipped with one light tool.

From the first car, select the Einsatzleiter (Mission commander ;)) and one of his last buttons allows you to set up the location for the landing zone.

Use a big, free place. You will get a mark on the ground (yellow rectangle), you need to put 3 light tools and one firefighter with a connected hose next to it (but not in it!).

Then call the ITH from the EMS menu.

This instructions are neither complete nor perfect, but I hope the Winterberg English FAQ will be updated soon.

Additionally, you may visit the Winterberg English Support Forum.

Good night :)

when i try to download the winterberg mod it gives me an error error 404 nicht gefunden es ist ein fehter aufgetreten die von ihnen aufgerufenene url konnte nicht auf dem server gefunden werden.i dont know what that means.any help :23_31_4:

Edited by ANTONIO

when i try to download the winterberg mod it gives me an error error 404 nicht gefunden es ist ein fehter aufgetreten die von ihnen aufgerufenene url konnte nicht auf dem server gefunden werden.i dont know what that means.any help :23_31_4:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/404_error

Attention, all international Winterberg Fans!

We recently started a flagr.com-map to gather all the Winterberg Fans in the World on a map, as we are interested where you all come from (no, we won't send you a dish washer and russian debt collection service =))

If you would like to participate, follow these steps:

Go to www.flagr.com

Register, or log in if already registered

Click on Maps in the top navigation bar

Search for Winterberg, pick "Winterberg Fans Worldwide" from the results

Set a flag on the map for your position

Quicklink:

http://www.flagr.com/maps/4076

(not always working!)

Thanx in advance for your kind support!

xpac