Guest Kana

Need Scripter!

editor unpack file

Yea i try, Unpack file -> Los Angeles Mod v1.4/Models/Vehicles/01 LA Ambulance/ambulance01.V3O -> OK. But when i try open .dds file for Photoshop dds plugin, its not work. "Could not complete your request becuase the file-format module cannot parse the file" I try dds. converet, but isnt work..

Can somebody tell me, how i can drawn realistic police car? What i need draw for photoshop? How many different views i need real police car?

Emergency 4 police car is so unclear.. Im really interesting to take mod, but im new.

I have questions.

1. Which program i need to make scripts?

2. Can i edit freeplay or challenge -missions?

3. Can i edit missions?

Can somebody tell me, how i can drawn realistic police car? What i need draw for photoshop? How many different views i need real police car?

Emergency 4 police car is so unclear.. Im really interesting to take mod, but im new.

On finnish:

Et voi "pirtää" autoja, vaan pitä modelerata autot. Ja se voi olla vaikeaa.

On English:

You cant "draw" cars, you have to model them, and that can be abit difficult.

I need somebody who can make skins for Em 4 mod. I need Finland's cars, police, tec, fire department and ambulance.

I give all 4 views of car, what you need make. You don't need make logos or texts, because I was removed them and texts are finnish. Now i need only vehicles skins, but if you want, i can give people skins. :)

If you want help, i add your name to Finland Mod -ReadMe file. ;)

ps. sorry my english, i speak finnish better.

Guest haggibear
I need somebody who can make skins for Em 4 mod. I need Finland's cars, police, tec, fire department and ambulance.

I give all 4 views of car, what you need make. You don't need make logos or texts, because I was removed them and texts are finnish. Now i need only vehicles skins, but if you want, i can give people skins. :)

If you want help, i add your name to Finland Mod -ReadMe file. ;)

ps. sorry my english, i speak finnish better.

One request! One firetruck must have same skin as pispala or central firestation in tampere. Could be nice. Images found in fireimages.net :1046275747_biggthumpup: :laugh:

I have some questions (again):

1. Can i make new freeplay -missions? (how?)

2. How i can make new street to map (for editor)?

3. Can i make new tutorial? (Like how to use step-by-step Finland Mod -commands)

4. Can i make snowy, that stay on road/threes, houses and everything and it can plought to somewhere.

1. Can i make new freeplay -missions? (how?)

Yes and no, if you do it like in the winterberg mod (requires huge scripting skills) then yes.

2. How i can make new street to map (for editor)?

You can't create those in the editor, you have to draw those in a program like Adobe photoshop

3. Can i make new tutorial? (Like how to use step-by-step Finland Mod -commands)

If you mean a tutorial like the emergency 4 first mission, the tutorial. Yes, but this depends on your scripting skills again, that map is one scripting maze.

4. Can i make snowy, that stay on road/threes, houses and everything and it can plought to somewhere.

Yes but you would have to edit the map underground in Adobe Photoshop and edit the skins of the houses. You won't be able to plought it away.

If I remember right, the import texture is not made for a simple texture but for a full map texture like http://downloads.emergency-planet.com/inde...=view&id=82

So you won't be able to addition it by that way. What you can try is doing it with virtual details

I am maybe stupid, because i dont understand.. :laugh:

Edit - DetailPolygons - new; Type - Closed - Texture: detail_256_asphalt02.dds - Polygon settings - add

And then i make area, but street doesnt show. I have only white lines but no street.