Hoppah

The general Xbox 360 topic

Its getting good reviews :)

In Britain, there's an outcry about how you can kill innocents while as a terrorist - With the Daily Mail sporting a big headline reading: "Terrorism For Teenagers" ...:rolleyes:

Despite the fact that, you know, you can kill hostages in Css and counter terrorism units for years.

lol thats one stupid ass newspaper. i think anyone who feels that way about games is a dumbass; THEYRE. NOT. REAL. FRICKIN. PEOPLE.

in other new my PC is broken again less than a month after i got it fixed by Geek Squad. they suck; thye keep it for like 2 weeks, charge u a billion $, and then its not even fixed although i dont think its the same problem.

Well, I don't own an Xbox360, but from what I can tell from what my friends say, the RROD is really just a crash and probably 7/10 times they just need to restart. Just like on my PS3, sometimes I have to restart because of a game crash.

I've had it happen to me, and its more like 9.5/10 times its just a restart.

The only real downsides are the Chansaw Effect (If you drop/move the concle with an game in it it will destroy the disk) and the digital reader will sometimes get dusty, and you are unable to clean it.

Hello,

I have Battlefield 3 Limited Edition, so that means I can get back to Karkand maps free. But I don't understand, can I get them already and play them or do I have to wait until December, that the everybody can buy the pack and that I get it free at that time?

Kermit

Hello,

I have Battlefield 3 Limited Edition, so that means I can get back to Karkand maps free. But I don't understand, can I get them already and play them or do I have to wait until December, that the everybody can buy the pack and that I get it free at that time?

Kermit

You have to wait, when they release it you get it for free :)