Hoppah

The general Xbox 360 topic

CoD5 is being developed!!!!!!! its in WW2 again though, and its called CoD: World at War. and its in the Pacific (or at least parts) not just Europe.

the Flamethrowers are the BEST new thing. i cant wait to torch someone :1046275897_teufel:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Ah, I like Normandy more then the Pacific. Not sure if I am going to get it, tough that trailer you posted does look promising.

i want their most expensive desktop AND their most expensive laptop (for my main laptop), coming to a total of: $6898 no shipping costs (unless u want it delivered in 48 hours) and if theirs tax. then, for my spare laptop i want a 2.6GHz, 17in MacBook Pro for: $2799. coming to a grand total of: $9697 not to mention any taxes or shipping and stuff.

soz for off-topic.

i wanted a black 360. but NOOOO, i had to get white. oh well, i have two white controllers and want to buy 4 black ones and use the white as spares.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG (3 years later) OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just saw a commercial for Mercenaries2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i actually cried because i was so happy lol

i cant wait till it comes out (the commercial was pretty funny)

we use grappling hooks to hijack copters now.

heres the commercial i saw (it is the BEST tv commercial ever in the history of mankind, they fit perfectly together (the song and game):

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&fmt=6">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&fmt=6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

(for high quality go

)

btw, it comes out in the US like today, so i r happy lol :D

heres the commercial i saw (it is the BEST tv commercial ever in the history of mankind, they fit perfectly together (the song and game):

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

(for high quality go

)

btw, it comes out in the US like today, so i r happy lol :D

I saw that Commerical a lot in my state.They play that Commerical every 5 minutes. :D

:1046275947_director: OH NO YOU DIDN'T I like that commerical too! :)

lol

i wanna download the full song (like 3 min) from the pandemic site for my ringtone, but it wont let me in. it says something like, "We have noticed a high number of *something* from your ip, therefore you have been banned from registering at the forums. Please contact the administrator for details."

wtf

hmm, i bought my 13 (comes with a free month) month XBL gold subsciption card yesterday at Best Buy. still need to hook up the ethernet cable and get all that shit running (should be done on saturday)

then i can use my CoD4 game of the year edition (it has a voucher) to get the new multi maps free, as well as download the Legendary Map Pack and Cold Storage for Halo3.

i tried getting Mercenaries2 yesterday, but they were sold out. the guy said try again on thurs or sun. so im hoping ill get it on thurs (they also had the Merc2 guide, and i want that too lol)

heres what i get:

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Please make sure your profile is updated with your current information, including your date of birth. We are planning some great community activities and your information will need to be current!

Info

You are banned from this forum.

Please direct any inquiries to the forum administrator at help@pandemicstudios.com.

and i cant register i think (havent tried yet)

i got an xbox last november(2008) and i only have 3 games: call of duty world at war, far cry 2, and gta4. i hope to get gears of war 2, and a racing game, i was goin to get need for speed undercover but i hear it is terrible so if anyone has it, could you tell me your oppinion about it? i like forza but i havnt got it yet, and i play online codwaw alot. gta 4 online sucks so bad so i never play that online. same with far cry 2. far cry 2 is a great game but the online sucks, its campaign is quite tricky, and you have to, i swear to god shoot a man atleast 15 times for him to die which is so annoying since you have to stay on one guy for like 4-5 seconds. so thats what i have to say about my xbox experiences :)