wish list:

Call of Duty 4

Blacksite Area 51

Halo 3 is my fav but ive played it billions of times but its still incredible

and yes, the first 2 Halos are fir Xbox but they work for the 360, too

ok

favorite game: Halo 3

second favoruite game: Forza Motorsport 2

i played FM2 today for the second time and found out it is extremely fun.

won tons of races (and free cars and cash bonuses, among others) and working on lots more. also won hardest race in my career - all of my races and events im first - in RWD,there was this one really light japanese car that was hellishly fast and was at the front at the start, stupidly :mad::wall: so after about 30 minutes of restarting that race i won it :D i put that car in its place when i came up from a curve, smashed into his rear end, and sent him flying towards the inner wall he he he :1046276313_Up_to_something: and managed to take necessary lead to win.

FM2 is really good, but halo 3 has (somewhat) better graphics and more violence.

(i like the U category in FM2 :P)

I play on my 27" Samsung LCD TV (720p). :1046275747_biggthumpup:

yer i play on my 37" LCD Olevia TV.

games (ebst to worst)

1. Forza: motorsport 2

2. Halo 3

3. Halo 2

4. Halo

5. other gmae - havent played it and never will

wish list:

blacksite: area 51

Assassin's Creed

CoD 4

and theres another cool one i want

Guest SHERIFF05

Assassins creed is EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTING, However on a GOOD NOTE..

GTA IV is supposed to be multi player XBL or System link. they havn't confirmed which yet, however the multi player mode will interface for the first time FULL ACCESS to the entire city for you to mess with with your friends. From what ive read your also supposed to have a decreased city size due to the fact you can enter A TON more buildings.

SO I'm planning on turning on NO COPS Cheatz and grabbing a patrol car, and helping the ai mop up the streetz with a buddy or two!!.. :1046275747_biggthumpup:

Assassins creed is EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTING, However on a GOOD NOTE..

GTA IV is supposed to be multi player XBL or System link. they havn't confirmed which yet, however the multi player mode will interface for the first time FULL ACCESS to the entire city for you to mess with with your friends. From what ive read your also supposed to have a decreased city size due to the fact you can enter A TON more buildings.

SO I'm planning on turning on NO COPS Cheatz and grabbing a patrol car, and helping the ai mop up the streetz with a buddy or two!!.. :1046275747_biggthumpup:

Count me in!

GTA IV :1046275747_biggthumpup:

anybody played GTA IV yet. I'm getting the PS3 version (yes I know this is the 360 topic) but they should be the same from what I've heard. I should be getting my copy on Mon. so if the two multiplayer are compatible...(yea right, no two people who'd want to play multiplayer togeather would ever buy two different systems). If not, if I ever get a chance to play a friend's 360 version on multiplayer, I'll let you guys know.

anybody played GTA IV yet. I'm getting the PS3 version (yes I know this is the 360 topic) but they should be the same from what I've heard. I should be getting my copy on Mon. so if the two multiplayer are compatible...(yea right, no two people who'd want to play multiplayer togeather would ever buy two different systems). If not, if I ever get a chance to play a friend's 360 version on multiplayer, I'll let you guys know.

I got the game on the release date. I finished the storyline last week. GTA IV= Amazing game :1046275747_biggthumpup:

xbox-360-red-ring-of-death-thumb.jpg

Got this last week. Now I can send back my Xbox to one of these repair centers and I'll probably get an other refurbished Xbox 360 back, so they don't even repair mine. They just give me someone else his repaired Xbox 360. Fuckers. Let's blow up the Microsoft HQ. I am never going to buy a gameconsole from that company anymore. This is so disappointing. I wanna have my money back.

wtf?!!! i got the dreaded red light today!

only it was only one light, and it happened when i popped Halo3 in. did it again, nothing unusual happened then.

guess my glitching isnt appreciated :rolleyes: (i like trying to get out of maps - dozens of trip mines do it AND disable the death barrier :) )

wtf?!!! i got the dreaded red light today!

only it was only one light, and it happened when i popped Halo3 in. did it again, nothing unusual happened then.

guess my glitching isnt appreciated :rolleyes: (i like trying to get out of maps - dozens of trip mines do it AND disable the death barrier :) )

I think it means its on Fire! Call 119! lol

lol.

blowing up microsoft headquarters lol you little terrorist you :) anyway, a lot of ppl want to do taht after they ordered that Halogen, a Halo mod for C&C Generals: Zero Hour be destroyed even though Bungie said it was ok for ppl to make mods.

stupid money hogging bastards who want to monopolize Halo Wars.

Halo isn't really my thing. I like realistic settings. I've played the Halo 3 campaign coop with a friend and played multiplayer for a while.

I liked it, but Halo 3 has never been one of my favorite games. I haven't played Halo 3 since Call of Duty 4 is out. Call of Duty 4 has a better multiplayer.

The weapons, gamemodes, maps and ranking system are in my opinion much better than Halo 3, but the main reason I like Call of Duty 4 more is because of the realistic settings. :)

yeah, the only real thing about Halo is the humans and their weapons

but my birthday's the 26 so im probably gonna get CoD4 cause i loved the other ones, especially 3.

also gonna get a few more hopefully and my Xbox LIVE gold subscription